How To Fly Home Free!

qutejute

What a prat, just like the guy in The What bar yesterday that had red ribbons on his wrists and head. He was telling all the Thai's that he was in the red party and he was their brother in politics, this went ok until one of the bar girls knocked the sh1t out of him for being an idiot that shouldn't get involved in things he didn't understand. Best part of the day for me.

What a prat, just like the guy in The What bar yesterday that had red ribbons on his wrists and head. He was telling all the Thai's that he was in the red party and he was their brother in politics, this went ok until one of the bar girls knocked the sh1t out of him for being an idiot that shouldn't get involved in things he didn't understand. Best part of the day for me.

:):D:D

love it :)

I have a yellow T shirt that says vote for for Taksin, I wouldn't try wearing it though.

I have an original ' Mugabe ' shirt from a slum in Zimbabwe

robert%20mugabe%20shirt2.jpg

Cost me $2 usd 10 years ago and was dug out of the back of an African's closet.

You wouldn't believe how difficult it was to obtain. Lots of looking over shoulders.

And no.. i don't respect 'The Teacher'.

I do think it's a bit 'off' posting photos of farang on this website though... the sort of thing a J U N T A would do.

Edited by whiterussian