True Or Rip Off Tv

pschef

True or Rip off TV

I recently went to Truevison shop to cancel my account, after almost 15 years a customer.

The Little girl told me no problem, but they need the equipment back. I told her OK but first you must return my 4500Baht deposit, she checks the computer. No Sir your Deposit is only 950, I am 100% I paid 4500. So starts a long battle of Emails and phone calls, in the end they called my wife and told her we must return the equipment. If not they would continue to bill us, so I took the decoder back to them. They then asked me where the dish is, they would need to send an engineer to remove it. After a long discussion, we agreed to forget the Dish as it is old. I didn’t really want them climbing on my house to remove it. So I signed the cancellation Document that was the last day of my subscription at the end of February.

Yesterday I received this attached Billing, please read and comment.

How can I be in a penalty after closing the account in the correct time and manner?

I think True is taking the Mickey.

post-953-1271152937_thumb.jpg

the sooner another pay satellite company operates here the better

No way. This is Thailand and monopoly is the way of life. This company with government help will make it almost impossible for another one to start up. That is reason pirated services are always available