Dog Kennel

bprinceuk

HI Brian

Although not from your area, I have only once seen them for sale and I think it was near a Pattaya ghetto area.

I would get pen and paper out, draw a little plan and then leave it to a local to 'knock something up.' If it not exactly what you want, you would not have wasted much money.

HI Brian

Although not from your area, I have only once seen them for sale and I think it was near a Pattaya ghetto area.

I would get pen and paper out, draw a little plan and then leave it to a local to 'knock something up.' If it not exactly what you want, you would not have wasted much money.

Thanks Dave, good suggestion and probably the quickest and also cheapest way to go

cheers Brian

HI Brian

Thanks Dave, good suggestion and probably the quickest and also cheapest way to go

cheers Brian

Brian,

I built a kennel for my dog from a single sheet of ply (15mm).

I got the plan from the net. Nice way to spend an afternoon, note, the beer cost more than the kennel.

Isaanaussie

HI Brian

cheers Brian

Brian,

I built a kennel for my dog from a single sheet of ply (15mm).

I got the plan from the net. Nice way to spend an afternoon, note, the beer cost more than the kennel.

Isaanaussie

Thanks for the info

Brian

I will have some pictures of the new dog house soon, bamboo and sheet construction, about 20 M2 dogs and kids love it.

Look forward to seeing the new kennel

on another note, are the two Labrador pups still for re-homing, I tried to send you a PM but it looks like you never received it

Brian

in Soi Radom 3 (nearly opposite the phon police station) there is a dog shop, I think they do grooming & sell supplies. Might be worth a visit to see if they sell or know of where to buy.

in Soi Radom 3 (nearly opposite the phon police station) there is a dog shop, I think they do grooming & sell supplies. Might be worth a visit to see if they sell or know of where to buy.

Boo Thank you for the info, i will check it out on my return

Brian