Yamaha Yzf R6s

visions

Was looking thru a website and came across this ad..... Seems unbelievable price?? But had many various models and style bikes at comparable prices........Have to make u think about facing the minefield to import to here???

The 2010 Euro is equal to less than 90,000 THB. An R1 was listed at 2800 Euro.

post-78830-1271249825_thumb.jpg

Visions send me a PM with a URL, I still not 100% believe the prices... but if it's real and you use a good freight forwarder (one who knows how things work) you could get a bike into the country relatively cheap. Of course the second problem is will the Thai customs belief the invoice of 2,100 Euro for a bike worth 12,999 Euro? So even if you could buy the bike for 2,100 Euro is its very unlikely that the Thai customs office will agree on that price. Anyway the import duty is 178% with 7% sales tax making the bike after import 6,250 Euro (+/-206.250 Baht) + 40,000 to 60,000 Baht for registering the motorcycle.

Well those prices that you see in the internet that are too good to be true usually are. Don't fall for the scammers. I don't even want to get into the myriad of possibilities for scams here. All you need to know is: Internet + Way too good a price = SCAM.

TANSTAAFL

Edited by nikster