Thai Visa Mobile Version?

tominbkk

Apparentlt, there is no URL for the mobile version, but the website somehow senses that I am connecting with the iPhone. Obviously, that doesn't work with the HTC yet. Anybody with a Blackberry or other smartphone care to join in?

That said, I think a URL m.thaivisa.com would be a good idea too.

Apparentlt, there is no URL for the mobile version, but the website somehow senses that I am connecting with the iPhone. Obviously, that doesn't work with the HTC yet. Anybody with a Blackberry or other smartphone care to join in?

I have a HTC Desire and it works very well with it and auto detects mobile version under both the default browser and Dolphin. Also I see that in the bottom left corner of the page is a list box that says Thaivisa and Mobile as choices.

I have a HTC Desire and it works very well with it and auto detects mobile version under both the default browser and Dolphin. Also I see that in the bottom left corner of the page is a list box that says Thaivisa and Mobile as choices.

Maybe this was updated between post #32 from doubleduh, to which I was replying, and your testing. I consider this good news.

When I replying from my iPhone earlier (post #33), I could not quote any text. Hence the confusion. I wouldbe better if the original text were quoted by default in the mobile version as well, IMHO.

Patriots

Hi there, can you tell me how to upload photos to the forum from the iPhone please?

I can't work it out and would love to be able to do it. I only use my iPhone to look at the forum and am very rarely on my pc.

Thanks

Edited by onnut