Bus To Pattaya/rayong

bjohn34

I take the NCA bus from the Arcade bus station to Pattaya. VIP about 800 baht each way. The bus goes from CM to Lamphun to Lampang to Tak to Ayutthaya by pass Bangkok to Chon Buri to Pattaya and then Rayong. about 11 hours. Go to the station and get your ticket.

I take the NCA bus from the Arcade bus station to Pattaya. VIP about 800 baht each way. The bus goes from CM to Lamphun to Lampang to Tak to Ayutthaya by pass Bangkok to Chon Buri to Pattaya and then Rayong. about 11 hours. Go to the station and get your ticket.

You have dome this in the daytime?

I've done this too, but only at night. I am looking for daytime service.

You have dome this in the daytime?

I've done this too, but only at night. I am looking for daytime service.

Yes they have day time service.

Right. Or, add a cheap bus to that cheap flight, leaving directly from the main BKK airport terminal. (No need to take any shuttle bus to the airport bus terminal either.)

Like so:

post-64232-1271344772_thumb.png

+

post-64232-1271344873_thumb.png

= All the Way to Pattaya to your hotel door for 899 baht. You leave Chiang Mai 8:25am, then book the 10am bus to Pattaya and you're at your hotel around noon. www.belltravelservice.com (there are cheaper buses as well, but I think Bell hits the mark in terms of convenience and reliability (=value for money) )

Why bother spending a whole day in a bus? The bus isn't even cheaper when you add the cost for a taxi to your hotel. (Transport to your hotel is included above)

Thailand is just getting cheaper and cheaper. :)

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai