Marriage Visa Hong Kong

I have been a Mai Sai walker for a couple of years and would like to get a proper

marriage visa multi-entry. I was advised to go to Penang. I travel 4 or 5 times a year for business and live in Chiang Rai. I have a business trip coming up in a few weeks to Hong Kong, on the company. Any advise on Thai immigration in Hong Kong. I have all the proper paperwork and will be dressed properly for business. Is it worth a try at Hong Kong or should I stick with Penang and pay my own way.

Thanks

Nothing hurt in trying. Take marriage certificate copy, her id card copy and a short dated note from her that you live together. That should at least get a single entry and perhaps the multi. Although I agree that Penang is probably the best (outside your home country) when you have a choice.

Take all the bits of paper you can find, marriage papers, copy of wife's ID etc. and give HKG a go. They have a reputation for being tough, but you are eligible. They shouldn't ask, but have some paperwork showing income / banking just in case. If they knock you back, go to Penang. Good luck :o