Rolling Tobacco And Rizzlas

whistleblower

No, reserved for the penniless in farang countries. :)

At 320 Baht for Virginia / Drum it is not that cheap here compared to a pack of ciggies.

Plenty of tobacco on sale here. Sometimes not quite what you would expect but Vanilla, Cherry and other flavours are also available at around 120 Baht in some alcohol shops.

Not seen liquorice papers here but plenty of Rizla that are better quality than other papers and do not burn away so fast.

Bangkok, Pattaya have Virginia and Drum or Samson as I suppose other places have too. One place in Bangkok will supply a box a time of Virginia. Google and Ye shall find :D

No, reserved for the penniless in farang countries. :)

At 320 Baht for Virginia / Drum it is not that cheap here compared to a pack of ciggies.

Plenty of tobacco on sale here. Sometimes not quite what you would expect but Vanilla, Cherry and other flavours are also available at around 120 Baht in some alcohol shops.

Not seen liquorice papers here but plenty of Rizla that are better quality than other papers and do not burn away so fast.

Bangkok, Pattaya have Virginia and Drum or Samson as I suppose other places have too. One place in Bangkok will supply a box a time of Virginia. Google and Ye shall find :D

The trouble with Golden Virginia is its poor quality compared to in the UK. As you say its not cheap either. :D

I used to roll Drum or Samson using Rizla machines and their filter tips and papers. I also used to like the licorice papers sometimes, although I cannot remember if I could get them here or not. They do not stick to the lips like some papers do.

The one in the tub is Black Cat, 10 baht a tub, used to smoke it until it started to mess my throat up, same thing happned to other friends of mine who smoked it regular. We smoked the green tub, I believe yellow tub is milder.

The absolute best local tobaco is asia gold, comes in the same type of pack as the western 50g packs. It is similar to cutters choice and golden virginia but in my opinion even better.

I smoke ciggies and rollies deepending on my mood, if I was home in uk I would smoke asia gold, it is that good. It is expensive for local, around 180 for 50g, but worth every baht of it.

Any other Asia gold fans out there???