Laos/cambodia/myanmar Latest

Greetings...Im 38 years of age,single British national with 'non immigrant O multiple' 1 year visa...my 1st set of 90 days is due to expire so i need to do a border run...im currently in Bangkok & am wondering if anyone knows the current situation on the cheapest and/or quickest route out of/back into Thailand-be it Laos/Cambodia/Myanmar/Malaysia...??

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give :)

Thanks guys...BUT...i've just been to an agent or 2 in sukhumvit to book a ticket to cambodia tomorow(my stamp says admitted until 21st april so i must leave tomorrow) im told by the agents that if i do a land crossing at cambodia i will only be issued another 15 days stay in LOS..?? anybody know if this is correct & if so how do i get my next 90 days entitlement-tomorow! thanks...

Find another agent jedeye. He/she's talking crap. If you have a NOn O multiple then you'll get 90 days unless the VISA has expired.

or just make your way quickly to the nearest border, you'll pay 500 baht for a burma visa, I think approx 1500 for Laos and not sure about Cambodia. Its free to re-enter Thailand.

You are currently on first 90 day entry of a multiple entry Non-O visa. As said, go to the border and on re-entry you will receive new 90 day permission to stay. You would only get 15 day permission to stay at land border crossing if you did not have a valid visa.

You are currently on first 90 day entry of a multiple entry Non-O visa. As said, go to the border and on re-entry you will receive new 90 day permission to stay. You would only get 15 day permission to stay at land border crossing if you did not have a valid visa.

Thanks to all...as im in BKK,i've decided to take a bus from mochit to Aranyaprathet/poi pet.tonight. :)

Thanks to all...as im in BKK,i've decided to take a bus from mochit to Aranyaprathet/poi pet.tonight. :)

& just found out ,theres also a train from hualumphong @ 5:55 tomorow morning arriving @ 11:35-Aranyaprathet...275 baht/3rd class only !

& just found out ,theres also a train from hualumphong @ 5:55 tomorow morning arriving @ 11:35-Aranyaprathet...275 baht/3rd class only !

just to clarify-i took the 5:55 am 3rd class train (48 baht !)from hualumphong to aranyaprathet-bit of a slog of a journey...

800 baht for tourist visa into cambodia,straight back into LOS with another 90 days stamp,then back to bangkok in a minibus @ 300 baht.

total cost around 1300 baht,with motorcycle taxis etc.