Small Business Idea!

L&J

Came across this small business operation recently in Vietnam. Why hasn't anybody in Chiang Mai

used this concept? If they came through our neighborhood we'd probably buy a plant every time

they showed up.

post-36424-1271735494_thumb.jpg

Since some can't figure it out-this is a bicycle that move through the neighborhood selling plants-not a stationary

cart in the market place. Maybe they have them in Pattaya or other parts of Thailand but I haven't seen one plying the neighborhoods of CHIANG MAI. :)

Koh Phangan has these come through regularly, but then Koh Phangan doesn't have the extensive plant markets Chiang Mai does. Why anyone would buy off a cart when they can just go to one of those fab plant markets, I don't know.

What I wouldn't give to talk Mr. sbk into driving up to Chiang Mai, loading the truck up with plants of all kinds and then driving back. Of course, I could get more plants if we hired a ten wheel truck instead........

I think it's a great idea. Not everyone has transportation to Kamtieng. I get home delivery of groceries from Tops or Rim Ping about once a month and often I talk them into delivering one of the plants I've bought from the independent vendors who have space in their stores.