Making Expat Friends In Koh Samui

Hi all

I've been living on Koh Samui since November 2009 and I don't plan on leaving until about February 2011.

I'm here with 3 other friends from Australia and I'm looking to meet some more male and female 'farang' to extend our friends/social network. The more the merrier I say! Our ages: 24, 27, 30, 32. I've posted up a pic of our group when we first arrived. I'm the one on the right of the dude in the red t-shirt.

So, if you live on Samui island or are staying here for a while - get in touch and let's party!

Cheers

Dan

post-105044-1271783541_thumb.jpg

Edited by AussieInSamui

:) to Thai visa.

You might get a better response over on the Samui forum. You could try asking our mod Rooo to move your post.

Also we're planning to have a party here sometime soon..

Good luck! :D

Edited by Rooo

when will this be? i did mention this to SBK last month ...

can we not just decide a location, date and time and be done with it, as the last thread went on and on about location ect...

oh and welcome to ThaiVisa Dan, where abouts on samui are you and your mates located?

when will this be? i did mention this to SBK last month ...

can we not just decide a location, date and time and be done with it, as the last thread went on and on about location ect...

I'm getting things arranged now Boater. Will let you all know as soon as its sorted. :)

cheers smokie36

as mentioned before, as long as there is food ( same as phuket Thaivisa meetings :) ) and loads of beer... oh, not to mention TV members, location really doesnt matter...

anyway, where did you have in mind to have it?

boater

cheers smokie36

as mentioned before, as long as there is food ( same as phuket Thaivisa meetings :D ) and loads of beer... oh, not to mention TV members, location really doesnt matter...

anyway, where did you have in mind to have it?

boater

:D As you said yourself mate I don't want a whole thread dedicated to this. I will arrange it and post all the details then.

I can however confirm there will be food and beer! :)

I can however confirm there will be food and beer!

can you confirm this food will include BBQ Ribs, Potato Salad ect ect ect ?

anyway, off topic.........

:D:D

Yeah forget the location if I gave you the chance there would be page after page just on what food everyone wants... :D

Sorry OP. :)

Moved to the Samui forum as requested. Welcome to Samui & Thaivisa Dan.

Welcome Dan, wish you good luck to find a lot of good friends.

When you are young , free and without children, it shouldnt be a problem.

In our case its more difficult, we are in the 40^s with 1 daughter (13). Except for our neighbors, I find it hard to meet other families and I always wonder what others are doing ?? I have to say that we dont live on Samui, but we go 4 times a year to stay in our house.

If some of you out there, with children in the same age would like to meet now and then for drinks, good food or hanging out on the beach, please pm.

Cool - looks like there's some good activity on this site. Thanks for all the welcomes also.

BTW: I'm the guy NEXT to the dude in the red shirt! :) Nice j/k though. That pic was taken back in late 09.

Answering one of the questions: We're all located near Tesco in Boh Phut...won't give an exact location online, b/c I don't know who will eventually be reading this (have come across some seriously stalker-psycho Thai women!).

Okay cool - really looking forward to meeting up with you all.

Dan