I Blew Up In Burriram, I Think My Mia Noi Really Loves Me

SoiGirlHunter

I have my second mia noi here and we have been together for 4 months, she is a dream come true for me, my wife even loves her.

She says "i love u too much" all the time, i always reply you love the 20k i give you every month. We get along great, she doesnt

drink smoke swear or want to go to bars ever. Very clean wholesome girl.

Well I took my mia noi home to burriram for songkran and stayed at the family tree fort. Its my second time going, first time was

OK and quite uneventful. I read all the horror stories of isaan families fleecing the farang. I warned the mia noi no BS or i am gone and your gone too.

I did buy some food and a couple bottles of hong thong and in general the locals and family loved me and treated me great.

This second trip I was tight on $$ as i just completed a Poipet 2 day tourist visa stint (what a nightmare that was, will put in full report soon) and I still wanted to sanook songkran back in pattaya.

So first night i go Big C and buy a bunch of food and beers, I wake up and go look and its ALL gone. I ask mia noi <deleted> happened and she

said her brothers thought it was ok to take :D , she apologized and went and replaced the food/beer w her own $$$ and spoke to the family - dont take my things etc. We would ride all day

way out in the boonies and come back as it wasnt songkran quite yet. We parked the bike inside at night and every morning the gas tank would

be almost bone dry (we always finished the day topping off). I said <deleted> to mia noi and told her some family scrounge stealing our gas. I am getting

angry now. Songkran parties start now and the family nicely takes me to parties. Then the games start, they would give me a tiny glass

of whisky and then request i buy them a huge bottle, i just laugh inside myself and pretend i dont understand what they are asking me

and say "farang mai put thai", this drives em crazy as they try every mime ever invented to try to get my to shell out $$ for their whiskey.

Sanook for me. So finally they storm off angry and i buy a bottle for a nice polite albeit poor family sitting next to me. This news gets back to the thieves and they are back like angry hornets, now i just tell them "so solly mai mee baht" :D . The mia noi has a good laugh.

SO Next day we go out all day and come back and someone stole a nice bottle of whiskey i was saving, i blew up on the mia noi and

she runs off and comes back and says her mom "broke the bottle by accident" :) ya right. I just start packing my shit and she said where

you go, I said hotel. As i am leaving the locals and mom and pop were talking about me saying i was kee nee ow, i blew up and said f u

I am not farang kwai. They were in shock as the didnt see me standing there. SO we jump on motocy we start driving to hotel, half way

there I told her to stop and i told her we were finished and i am going back to jomtien alone. I started crying as i love this girl but no way

will i put myself thru this BS again and her family will always come first etc. She said ok i finish family for you and said she will end her cell.

I said no u need ur family. Lets just split up and I started reasoning with her, now she realizes i am not joking and starts crying and says i am

going to finish myself. I said no you have to take care your family.She turned facing each other sitting on the bike and i said i am very

sorry and i will never forget you. She grabs onto me crying NO NO and the bike tips over and we are laying in the street. I said dont worry

you will find a farang soon, she is screaming now NO NO as she knows i am dead serious. I said your just with my for $$$, you really dont

love me. She said i love u sure. I said ok u love me- U live with me for free, she said OK i can. SO that was almost a week ago and she hasnt

asked for a dime, and everything is quite normal... I think she might really love me :D

this is just the skeleton of the full story, i will try to finish soon, stupid story but i thought someone might find it amusing

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm having a break watching inter milan play barcelona and i found your story amusing.Are you writing it on the crest of a wave of a few Leo's?

Funnily enough i can concur with a lot of your story especially the stealing/taking of things you have bought,then again what's yours is theirs and whats theirs is yours,ok its a bit one sided i know.your mia noi putting you before her beloved family is a bit OTT as is her living with you payment free.Do carry on though.

How long it will last? The story, or the -I stay with you for free story-?

I would not be so harsh in not believing, that Thai ladys, or Barladys have no feelings at all.

They have sometimes the best intentions to stay for free with the Falang, except free eating and accomadation and really small amount of money.

But its often the family the have to or want to support, who make sthe stay for free not possible.

Very true Alfedo...the pull of supplying for the family always takes over and eventually she will wonder,one thing is true once a bar girl always a bar girl.....or else she could of got a normal job and tried with you for a future lol :)

But after all she is only a mistress isnt she??? :D

Not drunk, i am just staring at her sleeping trying to digest what f just happened and confused

Alfredo thanks, ya her mom and dad are 40ish and very healthy and dont work, they just drink whikey ALL day and gamble (cards)

with some pretty sizeable pots. They have 4 kids and all 4 send ALL of the money they make minus 3000bt to live on back to the

thieving parents. So they are going to have a shitfit when they have seen thier golden goose AKA me lol fly the coup.

You should have seen the fear in their eyes when they called me kee nee ow and didnt realize i was standing in the shadows

then i snapped out.

So what does your REAL wife do when this is all going on? Why did you bother to get married in the first place? Why not just stay single and rent-a-wife to travel with. If you are young and attractive enough that shouldn't be too tough. No commitments, no hang ups, less money, etc, etc.

Carry on with the story. Beautiful Thai women are abundant and available... so are their money grubbing families who send their daughters out to work the trade.

Another fleece attempt was we went over to visit her cousins, then all of a sudden one got sick and needed 500 baht to go to the

hospital because she couldnt breathe, i said OK i will go hospital with you and take care you. No they insisted i couldnt go. I said

come on we have to go now, magically she started breathing normally again :) and was healthy the rest of the night lol

She is a sweet girl and trustworthy, the only downsides are she is very shy when asking for directions, drives me nuts if we

are looking for something. The other thing is she is 21 but looks young, i get alot of nasty looks from western woman and we

have been pulled aside by police asking to look at her Thai ID but never questioned me.

>>>>So what does your REAL wife do when this is all going on? Why did you bother to get married in the first place?

My wife is cool, when we lived in the US she expected and got full faithfullness, (i am no fan of lady farangs, so it was easy)

when we came to Thailand she said "u can have a girl, farang need pu ying" (she sat me down with her sister to explain all this).

At first i thought it was a setup but soon i would wake up with my wife and another chick would pop out from under the covers and

i am like "dang i am not in Kansas anymore lol" :D She does make them do all the cleaning though.

Then this 50 year old lady that works in a shop downstairs tries to get me busted with my wife and she sees pulling girls left and right, she even

took hidden cam photos of me, she grabbed my wife and showed her all the evidence, my wife just said "its ok, i said he can". BOY

WAS HER BLOOD BOILING!. now when i bring one home i always go by her shop real slow and i can see the hairy eyeball looking thru

the curtain :)

>>>>So what does your REAL wife do when this is all going on? Why did you bother to get married in the first place?

My wife is cool, when we lived in the US she expected and got full faithfullness, (i am no fan of lady farangs, so it was easy)

when we came to Thailand she said "u can have a girl, farang need pu ying" (she sat me down with her sister to explain all this).

At first i thought it was a setup but soon i would wake up with my wife and another chick would pop out from under the covers and

i am like "dang i am not in Kansas anymore lol" :D She does make them do all the cleaning though.

Then this 50 year old lady that works in a shop downstairs tries to get me busted with my wife and she sees pulling girls left and right, she even

took hidden cam photos of me, she grabbed my wife and showed her all the evidence, my wife just said "its ok, i said he can". BOY

WAS HER BLOOD BOILING!. now when i bring one home i always go by her shop real slow and i can see the hairy eyeball looking thru

>>>Yeah right..... :)

Are you near Jomtien? come and see for yourself

Yeah.... right.

So what will be your next topic. Sexual preferences..positions??

Never understood the ones clearly boasting about this aspect of their life.

Something must be short somewhere.

And I don't think that ThaiVisa is THE place for it. Lots and lots of other sites available for that.

I am at a lost for words.....

this is just the skeleton of the full story, i will try to finish soon, stupid story but i thought someone might find it amusing

I do find it amusing.... But I also find Lakorns amusing too :)

Keep writing & I for one will read it... :D

Edited by flying

Everybody for his own , but these kind of posts disgust me over the top .

And reminds me what kind of lowlife foreigners are doing here in Thailand , taking

over the saddest customs what Thailand has . Very sad individuals .

Edited by tijnebijn

You were right, I found it amusing. I wonder how long it will last.

Yes, amusing. It belongs in the joke section of this forum. Unbelievable crock to me. Wonder how drunk the OP was when he wrote it.

And reminds me what kind of lowlife foreigners are doing here in Thailand , taking

Why let it bother you? Maybe the story is a complete fabrication? What other people do to themselves is entirely up to themselves and should concern nobody else. Who says he is a lowlife... other than you and others like you? Thailand is what it is... fascinating, exotic and unlike many of the western cultures. You could pick any religion and there would be two opposing sides that are polar opposites in how they interpret it. Neither should be deemed wrong or right. And yet we will have people willing to go to war over the differences.

Yes, amusing. It belongs in the joke section of this forum. Unbelievable crock to me. Wonder how drunk the OP was when he wrote it.

My thought exactly and I wonder how long it has taken him to discover 'real' Thailand.

He has been living in a bubble and it only takes one prick to burst your bubble.

Dave (nr Buriram)

Why let it bother you? Maybe the story is a complete fabrication? What other people do to themselves is entirely up to themselves and should concern nobody else. Who says he is a lowlife... other than you and others like you? Thailand is what it is... fascinating, exotic and unlike many of the western cultures. You could pick any religion and there would be two opposing sides that are polar opposites in how they interpret it. Neither should be deemed wrong or right. And yet we will have people willing to go to war over the differences.

I don't say I don't agree with ya .

Fabrication or not some do live a life like that , foreign and many Thai , it is how it is , but it doesn't

mean I cannot have my opinion on this particular subject , as what I think about sextourism .

It must have its positives also and I don't say it isn't good for anyone , but I felt myself to be inclined

to react on the fact that this custom and foreign behaviour just disgusts me personally , beyond the fact

it is probably a fabrication and me having nothing better to do this morning ...

Interesting post.

I, for one, do not care whether it is a fable or not. It is an interesting read and in many parts seem not too far fetched. Many of us have heard stories of the locals with their sexy mia nois. Stories of the wife knowing about it and her commenting that she does not want to have it thrown in her face.

The only difference here is that the OP's wife seems not to have a problem with the public knowing. Is this story really so far a stretch to be completely unbelievable in Thailand?

Some people like to comment about "low-life" foreigners doing bad deeds in Thailand and sometimes I wonder why people complain so much. Most of these things come under monkey see, monkey do with the foreigner emulating his Thai counterpart.

I say to the OP, rock on and keep posting.

You're married with 2 mia nois & went to visit the 21 year old mia nois family then complained when everyone expected you to pay for them all? You would have been expected to pay, you are offering her no prospects beyond being a paid girlfriend so you should have paid up, as that is your role in their life.

Thai men with mia nois tend not to visit the mia nois family at songkran or any other time beyond maybe the meeting to agree to the mis noi arrangement & how much they will be stumping up for the pleasure. They certainly don't flaunt their mia nois situation in the families face by rocking up & pretending to be the dutiful bf. But if they did, they would be flashing the cash to make amends & give the girl some face.

Seems you know zero about Thailand except how easy it is for you to get a pretend gf. It makes no difference ort not what your wife agrees to or not, it is you who are playing the game, you just need to learn the rules imo.

^^^ I'm with stupid ^^^ :)

Yes Thai men have Mia Nois, they have entire Mia Families, yes their Mia Yai and her family usually know all about it...

Is it always an entirely financial relationship, hardly... Is it a relationship without any finance??? rarely... you should be stumping up for a salary, that is the arrangement... Your Mia Noi can't eat 'lub'... Either she is just delaying payment, or paying a fine for her families bad behaviour...

And know this while you are sitting there with a smug look on your face... I give you 90% that your wife doesn't care for you anymore, and suggested you have a Mia Noi because she knows you would run away with a younger girl anyway and this is the best way to keep you supporting her... Hope she uses protection while she is screwing around with her boyfriend and laughing about the Farrang Kwai who knows so much about Thailand he thinks he is immune from being a Farrang Kwai...

Daewoo

Edited by Daewoo