How Often Do You Go Into Town?

WinnieTheKhwai

How often do you spend time downtown?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For those living away from the hustle and bustle of the downtown area, are you quite comfortable to stay out there most days, or do you feel you'd like to get into town (daytime or nighttime doesn't matter).

Note: For the purpose of this poll, by 'going into town' I specifically mean the beach and downtown areas: Beach Road, Second Road, Third Road, The lower end of Naklua Road, North, Central and South Pattaya Roads, AND Jomtien. So basically anything on the West side of Sukhumvit. Just gong to Tesco et al in the immediate Sukhumvit area however does not count. (I realize this isn't hyper-scientific, when in doubt, use your own judgment on what is the town area.)

Again for the purpose of this poll, anything East of Sukhumvit is out of town, as is Naklua proper, as well as points further south towards Bang Saray, etc.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

No test; I ran a similar poll in the Chiang Mai forum. Seems quite a lot of people are quite content to live the rural life, with limited trips into town. (Well, more than I expected anyway.) This poll seems to go the same way, though it's early days.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai