What Do You Hope For This Year?

bkkmadness

So just for my 1000th post I thought I would start a topic.

Everybody on this thaivisa forum has their dreams and goals in Thailand, whether it's building their dream Thai house, moving over here for good, finding a wife, (losing a wife :D ), starting a family, retiring, getting rid of those extra pounds of fat or gaining a few pounds of cash so my question is simply.

What is the most important thing you hope to achieve this year?

If everybody could add their own one thing that they want to achieve, and when they achieve it come back on here to say they have done it then I think it'll be a nice community thread.

so for starters.............

The one thing that I hope to achieve above all others this year is setting up a successful company in Thailand and I've been working towards it for a while now so hopefully can come back on here soon to say I've done it. :o

And yours?

Edited by bkkmadness

Not an achievement but my humble wish for this year is to replace my 10 years old car with Toyota Fortuner or Vigo (hopefully on company expense) and to travel to farangland (Europe or NYC) with my wife around Christmas time. :o

Good luck with your business bkkmadness.

I took our family business we set up in crisis year some 8 years to start showing profit.

What is the most important thing you hope to achieve this year?

I hope for many things but the most important ones are peace of mind and being able to provide for my family.

I hope to have a good holiday in Australia in August and a good one in Scotland in December. Already paid for one of them.

Madness, good luck with your business. Congrats on 1000 posts, many of them very good too. I enjoy reading them.

So just for my 1000th post I thought I would start a topic....

1. to be financially secure

2. to keep fit and healthy

3. to find a good woman (25 year old orphan?)

4. to find a good place to live (i.e. not too far from ex-pat supermarket :D )

5. to build my own house

6. to have kids and watch 'em grow

Done the first 1 and 1/2 :o . Still working on the rest :D .

Nice idea for a topic BKKmadness ! :o

My personal sporting ambition for the last half of this year is to bench 150 kgs, Im at about 110 kgs now and although a tall order, I can do it, if I do not party to much.

My ambition for my company is to be the NO. 1 professional real estate company on the Island. That should not be to hard as Ive just hired 4 more staff who I respect and I believe they will assist me in doing this.

My ambition for my family, is to stay as happy, as we all are now.

:D

Edited by Tornado

Not to have to return to UK every so often,but to do so if I want to

To make my mind up on that new house.(or not)

To finalise the new business

Good luck to everybody on their goals. :o

(and to know how to get an explanation from a Mod)

Edited by roscoe