Where To Workout In Bk?

FATBOYTHAI

Anybody have any suggestions for swimming about two miles a day (no klongs or Khao Praya, please) and hitting the weight room 2-3 times a week? Hate to go to seed while in LOS. Thanks for any helpful hints. Price ? Location ? Will be mainly based in Muang Thong Thani but am willing to travel to get my fix.

Okay, my mistake, I know how to get responses here. My bargirl girlfriend wants me to work out with her when I am in BK. She's 17 years old and I send her

$ 1,000 USD every month. Her 15 year old friend wants in on the action so I send her an additional $ 1,000 USD as well. They are both from Isaan, where they have two Thai husbands each. But I'm in love and they both say I'm the only one. Anyone know where I can work out in BK?

Does the 15 yo friend have big nipples? Do you want a full service gym, with bbbj or just a workout gym, does it need to be near a massage parlor? With or without bar, We cannot help you with so little information. Can you send me $1000 USD, My mum is married to a rich Brit and I'm waiting for her to send me some money, you can hold my opals for collateral. :o:D

Nipples as big as her head. Tell me you love me and I'm a handsome man with a good heart and you too can join the gravy train. As long as you have dark brown skin and long black hair. Just don't tell my fiance, she'll serve my testes in a noodle soup.

Seriously, though, looking for a gym with weights to lift, and a pool with laps to swim. Massage parlor optional. Neither needs to be plush, merely open to the public. Do any of you beer guzzling experts... sorry, ex-pats, push away from the bar long enough to lift anything weightier than a 16 oz. pint?

Not sure what a bbbj is. In my country it's spelled bj. What do I get for the extra bb?

Anytime I have been in-country and wanted to workout, I just went to the JW Marriot hotel on Sukhumvit. Took the elevator to the floor the gym is on (dont remember which floor, its been a while) and walked in there, smiled at the girl working behind the counter and worked out. The swimming pool is on the same floor just right outside but I never went in there before. I have never been questioned about my being a guest or not because they probably dont want to be rude and being a white man, they probably just assumed I was a guest as I am pretending to be. Gym is free to all hotel guests. If you are going to be living there for a while though, if the employees start to see you in there all the time, you might force them to eventually question you. Dont press your luck.

Ok so you're out in the sticks at MTT. the only place I know anywhere near that is Clark Hatch centre behind Wat Samian Naree, just off Vibhavadi-Rangsit rd and not far from Ngam Wong Wan area. I think the road running downoff vibhavadi is called Prachachuen. Go along Pracha road a little way and over a klong thenon the right side you will see a Soi 2 i think.....yo uhave to go a bit further and do a U turn to come back to the Soi 2. Clark Hatch is just down soi 2. It has all the gear and a 20 metre pool. It's a bit pricy for casual visits - 500baht- and annual membership was 18,000 I think from memory. it looked as though it does not get much business, so it is a good place to work out. Very close by is a Thai Spa. Maybe you get satisfy the bj fantasy in there.

there is a 25 metre open air public pool at the back of the small park next to the emporium mall on sukhumvit (between 22 and 24)

it costs about 100 baht for a years membership,and 15baht per visit after joining.

it is pretty good for uninterrupted lengths.

they also have free aerobic sessions at 6pm every day close by the pool.

40 minute jumping and stretching to music. usually over 100 thais there, its a superb way for keeping in shape if you can get over the embarassment of leaping around to 70's disco music in public.

i think most thai city parks have these sessions. few falangs but lots of lovely thai ladies. mosey on over as they say.

JW Marriot is good place,30000 bath for year if I'm not wrong+joining fee(probably 5000 bath).Another option is "Fitness firts"-Landmark hotel,Rama3 or Sukhumvit 39,or "California Fitness" on Silom road.Both of them should be cheaper than Marriot.If you ask my opinion-go to Fitness firts on Sukhumvit soi 39,very nice and modern place,not so crowded(as Landmark) and has pool for your swimming.Located at "Bio House" 8 floor.

I hope I answered your question.

Well while were on the subject and some think that Sukumvit is near MuangThong Thani I may as well join the frolick. I saw a guy one day swimming in the Chaopraya......yeah I know you said no jokes about klongs or the river....but this is serious shit. This guy had all the gear....goggles,flippers and real speedos ! His only problem as he swam against the current was dodging pieces of debri and other flotsam in the river. I was not there to witness his exit from the river,to notice if he had grown another leg/arm/head while he was in the water. This was witnessed at the park on Pra-Athit Rd down in good old hairy legged dirty backpacker area banglampu ! :o

check out the Olympic club gym at the Patumwan Princess Hotel, at the MBK shopping centre. Great gym, sauna and steam room. Very good change rooms and showers and safe lockers. Also very good 25m salt water swimming pool, which is the main reason I joined.

Last I looked membership for a year will set you back 30K for 13 months.

Only complaint is that it gets a bit crowded between 5 and 8 pm. And it is a bit too male orientated, if you get my drift (not that there is anything wrong with that!!). Having said that, the 30% of the females there are all pretty stunning.

Joining public swimming pools in BKK means you have to go through a massive bureacratic nightmare of health and ID checks, and stupid swimming tests (swim 50 metres and then float for 5 mins).

Got the setup here at my gaff but maybe a bit far for you -Sam.Prat.I know facs free for guests and owners (me)but can check if day rates available.Place is empty at the moment (all at :o work)and I have the pool to myself.