Recent Drop In Torrent Quality

t.s

So i hit my favorite torrent search engine and i find recently most of the torrents are of shockingly low quality, and it is usually the audio that is lacking.

Newer films are slower to appear, and a few dodgy uploaders (MAX, MAXSPEED) seem to dominate the choices.

This drop in quality seems to be getting morer pronounced over the last 3 months especially.

has anyone else noticed this?

ts

For quality, speed and security, private trackers are far superior to public ones. If you need help getting onto a few private ones, PM me.

Also, you should know what the scene tags means if you want to avoid handycam copies and the like. Here's a list of common tags used by release groups to indicate the sources of files:

www.farsa.gr/forum/showthread.php?t=5304

Most of the new movies haven't been released in DVD I guess . I saw a lot of DVD.R5 copy of the movies but no DVDRip . Its a slow season. Things will pick up in a few months ?

All good things from private trackers leak to public trackers so private tracks or not worth the trouble unless you want to get everything one day before everyone.

Hmm... it does seem a bit slow for movie releases these days. R5's are usually fine though, some audio issues but typically nothing major.

i understand the tags, but more than ever, things are being mislabeled. Maxspeed crap especially seems to be r5 labelled as dvdscr or dvdrip and audio is generally low quality line, not suitable for play through a home theatre or speakers. In all the years i have been torrenting, i have never seen one poor quality uploader dominate so many search engines.

eveb r5s seem to be of lower quality lately.

NZBmatrix.com, newsleecher (pc) or unison 2 (Mac) combined with either usnetserver.com astraweb.com or the best and most expensive Giganews with free VPN.

Downloading xxxtar blurray at 1.6MB/sec using 20 connections to the server. (True 16mb) Beauty of it is I can always max out the connection as not relaying on seeders etc.

NZBmatrix.com, newsleecher (pc) or unison 2 (Mac) combined with either usnetserver.com astraweb.com or the best and most expensive Giganews with free VPN.

Downloading xxxtar blurray at 1.6MB/sec using 20 connections to the server. (True 16mb) Beauty of it is I can always max out the connection as not relaying on seeders etc.

Same here also doing newsgroups.. 1mb sec 10m 3bb