Is It About Farangs Only ?

The Nemi

Would you prefer staying in bangkok than your home country ??  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello All

This is my first post on ThaiVisa Forum. I just dont understand why thai girls prefer farangs than any other men....

Is it only coz of money and the white skin....?? or i have wrong conception....either of the one. Can any one give me the answer ??

dear be honest with one one moment of your life ( iam sure you enjoy life if you practice my advice ) . is not difficult to know the answer .. just imagine a young girl who have lot of dream , lot of dream like great life in any kind ,, educationally or economically or in a nice house with a young man like your self who provide for she lot of sex I means in one night many time .. now you compare your self to thai man ,, iam sure your find your self more hansom to be boy friend or husband of girl from Thailand . or in other word if you like to know more about inner felling of a girl about a man of she is choice , ask your younger sister , iam sure she hones in this regard more then you . C ya .

Thanks Pearl, absolutely. Enough with this already thank you. Try another forum for your answers.

and Pett, watch yourself. Nobody here appreciates posts like this one. Not a warning but darn close.