Top Class Custom Paint Pics

barrybike

work by a guy from quebec in canada...........

Anything comparable in Thailand ??? could be a bit expensive shipping my tank to quebec :)

loads of good airbrush artists in thailand ..where abouts are u n what have u got to paint ??

His work is so good I find the images kinda disturbing but I'm not all about death and skulls.

Ask if he can do a fluffy unicorn with wings and a Hello Kitty riding it.

Seriously, I bet he could do some cool snakes and scorpions or a Terminator robot would be sweeter.

work by a guy from quebec in canada...........

Anything comparable in Thailand ??? could be a bit expensive shipping my tank to quebec :)

loads of good airbrush artists in thailand ..where abouts are u n what have u got to paint ??

Im in Chiang Mai and I got a kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic 2009

• 2 months later...

I am looking for someone that can do a custom paint job like what was posted. I have been going back through old posts, and thus why I am replying to this post.

I am in Pattaya, and if anyone reads this, and knows who can do this, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am looking for someone that can do a custom paint job like what was posted. I have been going back through old posts, and thus why I am replying to this post.

I am in Pattaya, and if anyone reads this, and knows who can do this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Go and talk to VS Motors there. Samart is the owner and has a paint guy that is really good. he has a website any questions just PM me. He painted my bike and am very happy with results.