Visa Run To Vietienne 5th May Thru 8th May

I have to go to Vietienne from Chiang Mai to get a visa on the 5th of May and was going to fly but 17,000 baht on thai airways is a bit steep and Nok is 6400baht round trip which is not too bad.

If there is anyone that needs to go around that time I would prefer to rent a car and drive there (well to the border) I have done this before and its about 9-10 hours and I like driving so no biggie.

Need to rent a car for 4 days and fuel and split it

if anyone needs to go the plan would be 5th may leave Chiang Mai early and get to Udon late afternoon check into Top mansion for the night and then nip next door to the beer bar area for refreshments :)

early next morning drive to the border and get across and head right to the consulate and submit the visa papers then check into hotel for the night next afternoon pick up visa and head back to Udon for the night and start real early the next day to get back to chaing mai on the 8th late afternoon

Would be an economical trip if can get a couple of people that need to go so if you need to go to Vietienne around those dates PM me

Edited by FarangCravings