Describe Yourself In 5 Words...

I was doing this task with my mate Val at a local pub tonight, and it's not easy, but you have to think of five words to describe yourself then get somebody who knows you to describe you in five words - if you don't know anybody on ThaiVisa then just pick a fellow member who can judge you from your postings.

I chose the following words to describe myself and I've highlighted the most prominent five in red.

Critical

Self critical

Self obsessed

Moody

Selfish

Charming

Opinionated

Honest

Scared

Worried

Unfocused

Indecisive

Kind

Talented

Unconfident

Trustworthy

Creative

Judgemental

Ocasionally stupid

Intelligent

Childish

Dry

Cynical

Adaptable

Sensitive

Thoughtful

Unsettled

My friend, who's known me over ten years and is twenty years my senior came up with the following five to describe me.

Loyal

Restless

Self Obsessed

Creative

Amusing

How somebody else sees you can be completely different to how you see yourself.

Pick five words to describe yourself and nominate a fellow TV member to do the same for you.

For example, George and The Doc could do each other as could DaveThailand and DJ Pat... It doesn't matter if you haven't even met your nominee, it is an excercise to show what we think of ourselves and to see what others think of you, or - more to the point, the YOU that you portray yourself as on this forum.

This could be interesting or it could be another one of my turkeys. :o

I was doing this task with my mate Val at a local pub tonight, and it's not easy, but you have to think of five words to describe yourself then get somebody who knows you to describe you in five words - if you don't know anybody on ThaiVisa then just pick a fellow member who can judge you from your postings.

I chose the following words to describe myself and I've highlighted the most prominent five in red.

Critical

Self critical

Self obsessed

Moody

Selfish

Charming

Opinionated

Honest

Scared

Worried

Unfocused

Indecisive

Kind

Talented

Unconfident

Trustworthy

Creative

Judgemental

Ocasionally stupid

Intelligent

Childish

Dry

Cynical

Adaptable

Sensitive

Thoughtful

Unsettled

My friend, who's known me over ten years and is twenty years my senior came up with the following five to describe me.

Loyal

Restless

Self Obsessed

Creative

Amusing

How somebody else sees you can be completely different to how you see yourself.

Pick five words to describe yourself and nominate a fellow TV member to do the same for you.

For example, George and The Doc could do each other as could DaveThailand and DJ Pat...  It doesn't matter if you haven't even met your nominee, it is an excercise to show what we think of ourselves and to see what others think of you, or - more to the point, the YOU that you portray yourself as on this forum.

This could be interesting or it could be another one of my turkeys. :o

Keep going Scampi; you've got to come up with an interesting one in the end.

Hmmm, from what I've heard recently, I'd say the 5 words that best describe me are:

Walking Wallet

Butterfly

Airport (much busier than a mere butterfly)

Handsome man

Tee Rak

้Perhaps a Moderator can change this title to 'Describe TGS in 5 words'.

Or, anyway, about me the following 5 ...

1) Lazy

2) Doesn't wear trousers at home for 'lifestyle reasons' and to save on cleaning.

3) Nose-picking

4) Wobbly on matters of personal hygiene.

5) Won't get out of bed till 2pm every day.

Edited by The_Moog

Oh well, it seems I've made another turkey.

These five words came to mind reading the above posts.

Gutless

Lazy

Oppertunistic

Heckle

Waggishness

Oh well, let it sink then...  I had no idea people would find it so difficult. :o

nice weather in Thailand today, ive just been down the beach :D

By the way 'Jobless' is not a personality trait.

It's so much easier to have a bash at me isn't it, well that's not how this works - I've already done that as an example... I know my faults and my shortcomings an have not been afraid to list them, and this is after all an excercise in honesty, not how you want other internet users to see you.

By the way 'Jobless' is not a personality trait.

It's so much easier to have a bash at me isn't it, well that's not how this works - I've already done that as an example... I know my faults and my shortcomings an have not been afraid to list them, and this is after all an excercise in honesty, not how you want other internet users to see you.

:o:D:D

drunk

angry

cold

humourless

baby

:D

:o:D

You're repeating myself, I said childish.

Drunk, not today...

Cold, yes - but the sort of fresh cold you get on a sunny winter morning.

Angry, for what?

Humourless - not at all, I can take the piss out of myself and I can take the piss out of others if I know they can take it back. :D

Edited by The Gentleman Scamp

:o  :D

You're repeating myself, I said childish.

Drunk, not today... 

Cold, yes - but the sort of fresh cold you get on a sunny winter morning.

Angry, for what?

Humourless - not at all, I can take the piss out of myself and I can take the piss out of others if I know they can take it back. :D

get a job.