Party?

raro

traveling down from lampang put me down for 1+may be one more

is there a starting time i don't want to turn up and all the FREE food and beer is gone :D

Bert has this bell at the bar....keep ringing it and the free beer will flow.... :)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will be great to be at Bert's again.

kdf +1

I make that 28 who did I miss?

1) raro + 1

2) Phil Connors +1

3) NormanW

4) basjke

5) Aussiechick

6) soundman +1

7) craigt3365 +1

8) Cochran +1

9) Beardog

10) wonder6281 +1

11) begsaresponse

12) mamanoodle

13) Forkinhades

14) somtampet in his penguin suit

15) Waatwang

16) blueeyes

17) taff33 +1

18) george +1

19) Rimmer +1

Will be great to be at Bert's again.

kdf +1

I make that 28 who did I miss?

1) raro + 1

2) Phil Connors +1

3) NormanW

4) basjke

5) Aussiechick

6) soundman +1

7) craigt3365 +1

8) Cochran +1

9) Beardog

10) wonder6281 +1

11) begsaresponse

12) mamanoodle

13) Forkinhades

15) Waatwang

16) blueeyes

17) taff33 +1

18) george +1

19) Rimmer +1

please add mollyp plus1

1) raro + 1

2) Phil Connors +1

3) NormanW

4) basjke

5) Aussiechick

6) soundman +1

7) craigt3365 +1

8) Cochran +1

9) Beardog

10) wonder6281 +1

11) begsaresponse

12) mamanoodle

13) Forkinhades

15) Waatwang

16) blueeyes

17) taff33 +1

18) george +1

19) Rimmer +1

20) kdf +1

21) mollyp +1

1) raro + 1

2) Phil Connors +1

3) NormanW

4) basjke

5) Aussiechick

6) soundman +1

7) craigt3365 +1

8) Cochran +1

9) Beardog

10) wonder6281 +1

11) begsaresponse

12) mamanoodle

13) Forkinhades

15) Waatwang

16) blueeyes

17) taff33 +1

18) george +1

19) Rimmer +1

20) kdf +1

21) mollyp +1

22) johnh101 +1

ROBJSThailand - exactly what import beers are available at The Beach pub you mentioned? Always interested in that.

At the last event, there was some grilling going on. It created a nice little conversation pocket during the event, and if this is possible again the location should take that into account.

Hi Cochran, sorry about the late response but have been travelling. At The Beach there is Tetley's Bitter, Westons Ciders, Kronenbourg 1664 Lager, the new Dwyers Stout will be there first week of June too. These are all on draft along with local Singha on draught.

Thanks for the interest.

Edited by raro
please make your promotion a bit less obvious ;)

ROBJSThailand - exactly what import beers are available at The Beach pub you mentioned? Always interested in that.

At the last event, there was some grilling going on. It created a nice little conversation pocket during the event, and if this is possible again the location should take that into account.

Hi Cochran, sorry about the late response but have been travelling. At The Beach there is Tetley's Bitter, Westons Ciders, Kronenbourg 1664 Lager, the new Dwyers Stout will be there first week of June too. These are all on draft along with local Singha on draught.

Thanks for the interest.

You could always bring a few samples to the party!!

Thanks for the interest.

You could always bring a few samples to the party!!

What would you think about a lot of samples. :)

Can I just check - if you don't definitely confirm because of a prior engagement, but you find you can come on the night at some point, can you get in or do some big Muay Thai bouncers beat the crap out of you for not being on the guest list?

Can I just check - if you don't definitely confirm because of a prior engagement, but you find you can come on the night at some point, can you get in or do some big Muay Thai bouncers beat the crap out of you for not being on the guest list?

dob't worry so much about the Muay Thai guys...you might end up in a drinking contest with our senior management.....and that should scare the crap outta you! :D

ok...we put you on the guestlist and if you do not show up, THEN you deal with the Muay Thai guys. :)

dob't worry so much about the Muay Thai guys...you might end up in a drinking contest with our senior management.....and that should scare the crap outta you! :D

ok...we put you on the guestlist and if you do not show up, THEN you deal with the Muay Thai guys. :)

If it's SBK I'll challenge her to as many of her OAP meds as she can stack away. If it's Rimmer, well, I will shoot down the nail varnish with him. You on the other hand...

By the way, I assume the famous (Boy) George who pitched up in Pattaya recently to do whatever he freeloads around the world doing (the last time I saw him in the flesh he was in a kebab shop in London), is not the famous TV George who apparently is coming to the p*ssup?

I am in Bangkok on Friday and may or may not be able to make it back - hence my question. What time will it finish?

ok....party starts six-ish, reckon full swing is reached eight-ish....last time we were booted out well past midnight-ish and some crawled further to other watering holes...

I'm going to have a Bert's breakfast at around 5pm (I think he serves it all day is that right Bert?) just to line the stomach in prep for all that pepsi, I don't drink alcohol!

Arhhhhhhh!

BERT'S BREAKFAST- EASILY THE BEST IN THAILAND NO KIDDING!

Wish I didn't care so much about my figure (sack of spuds) otherwise I would eat them everyday man!

Ave a gudden.

NormanW

Edited by NormanW

I'm going to have a Bert's breakfast at around 5pm (I think he serves it all day is that right Bert?) just to line the stomach in prep for all that pepsi, I don't drink alcohol!

Arhhhhhhh!

BERT'S BREAKFAST- EASILY THE BEST IN THAILAND NO KIDDING!

Wish I didn't care so much about my figure (sack of spuds) otherwise I would eat them everyday man!

Ave a gudden.

NormanW

Correct Norman we serve breakfast all day, free if your staying here!.

Thanks for the feedback

Bert

Its getting close now. I need to confirm date time and venue please.

From 6pm, Saturday 5th June, Tropical Bert's, 2nd road opposite the Bangkok Bank and alongside Soi 6/1. You can drive in from 2nd road or Soi 6/1, parking 20 Baht per day!.

Bert

Thank you very much.

1) raro + 1

2) Phil Connors +1

3) NormanW

4) basjke

5) Aussiechick

6) soundman +1

7) craigt3365 +1

8) Cochran +1

9) Beardog

10) wonder6281 +1

11) begsaresponse

12) mamanoodle

13) Forkinhades

15) Waatwang

16) blueeyes

17) taff33 +1

18) george +1

19) Rimmer +1

20) kdf +1

21) mollyp + 1

22) johnh101 +1

23) jbob + 2

Maybe

davethailand

muay thai bouncers----------what they throw cocktails on thre floor and they bounce back like a boomerang---kool !!

15) Waatwang

Hi Rimmer,

Confirmed my BF will be able to attend also for a few hours, so please update the count to +1.

It will be nice to see you again (and many of the others I've also met in the last few months)! :)

Thanks for organizing this for us - really looking forward to it.

1) raro + 1

2) Phil Connors +1

3) NormanW

4) basjke

5) Aussiechick

6) soundman +1

7) craigt3365 +1

8) Cochran +1

9) Beardog

10) wonder6281 +1

11) begsaresponse

12) mamanoodle

13) Forkinhades

15) Waatwang +1

16) blueeyes

17) taff33 +1

18) george +1

19) Rimmer +1

20) kdf +1

21) mollyp + 1

22) johnh101 +1

23) jbob + 2

Maybe

davethailand

would love to come too and make some new friends, I am newbie to the patt area, unfortunately travelling up north on friday and not back till late sat/early sunday,,,, cannot reshedule,,, but have a great night

Apologies to all, however, I am un-able to make it this evening. :)

Have a great evening & hope to hear some good stories tomorrow. :D

one mod less....will this attract more joiners? :D