Warning: Tesco Toilet Users

Can recommend rest room at Lotus Chaweng after the pharmacy, 2nd door before the urinals. Although the atmosphere was a bit too hectic from the activities and sounds left and right, the seat was proper, enough paper with a superior quality considering they put the cheapest paper at public toilettes and the flushing was excellent.

Also the water push bottom to wash the hands was not too quick, about 12 seconds, and walking through the narrow hallway was not aggravating too afterwards. Nothing to complain about.

Can recommend rest room at Lotus Chaweng after the pharmacy, 2nd door before the urinals. Although the atmosphere was a bit too hectic from the activities and sounds left and right, the seat was proper, enough paper with a superior quality considering they put the cheapest paper at public toilettes and the flushing was excellent.

Also the water push bottom to wash the hands was not too quick, about 12 seconds, and walking through the narrow hallway was not aggravating too afterwards. Nothing to complain about.

Thanks Birdman, such a feel good story. :)

QUOTE (BigC @ 2010-04-25 21:06:48) *

i know. lucky for my i went in and i bought my dog with me. thank god. dogs are mans best friend. well when there is a toilet shortage. dog really is. daaaaaaa tongue.gif

Huh? You sure it's not your dog that does your typing.....Big C???? :D:):D

Think Matt, it's going to be a while before you live this one down..... :D

But at least a good chuckle to end the day!

no my dog can spell better than me and cleans the house and washes the dishes oooo. thank god i am on internet or i would be getting slaps off many women lol

The male restrooms at BigC lower level next door to MK can be recommended.

The toilets are not very frequented so they stall have a fresh feeling when stepping inside a both.

Clean seats in bone white enhances the "home feeling".

The toilet paper is the big budget ones like we have in Chaweng malls.

The toilet chic design makes the "release" a pleasant experience.

Soap and water is ready for you when the business have been taken care off.

No paper towels, only air dryer.

No music, aquarium or paper towels takes down the total impression to:

smiley-toilet16.gifsmiley-toilet16.gifsmiley-toilet16.gifsmiley-toilet16.gif

Guys, I'm getting in a bit of hot water over this thread.It is funny & light hearted, no problems here. But please lighten up on the specifics . I had to delete some posts because of wording & innuendos.

Please be aware that many of these threads & posts appear in the front page of The Nation on line , here is an example:

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/

So please let's try & keep it civil.

you would be more shocked about the toilette right hand on highway 218 or 219, can't remember exactly, on the way to Mahasarakahm.

:) I believe you, and after 1 year in India I may have seen similar before. But thanks for the warning :D , also to Matt.

Guys, I'm getting in a bit of hot water over this thread.It is funny & light hearted, no problems here. But please lighten up on the specifics . I had to delete some posts because of wording & innuendos.

Please be aware that many of these threads & posts appear in the front page of The Nation on line , here is an example:

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/

So please let's try & keep it civil.

mental note no coffee before i go on this forum

why they do not have shower stuff in tescos also why do thais still squat on the seat even though they do not have to. even still why do they leave the door open.

emm...................

i do like the fact that the person cleaning the toilets is a lady. Thailand. always a twist

Not so matt. Theres added moisturiser in the bog rolls now. Not the most unpleasant ritual these days

:) So pleased you like my product. I've always dipped the paper into the water before applying as it eases the friction, so one day I took my idea to Procter and Gamble, thinking this could be the next biggest item after the teabag. That is why I can now afford one of the grandest villas on the island !

No worries. Just doing my job. When it comes to toilets, Thailand is no joke. You definitely don't want to get caught out... it's a dangerous world out there folks... But I get by, one day at a time... :D

:) All this brings to mind Nepal and the airport of Biratnagar where you start your trek to Makalu. Well the toilets are adjacent to the airport restaurant and where is a permanant pervading odour of ammonial urine. As if that isn't bad enough, the locals also bog in the urinals ! Namaste !

Ok, that is enough. No more Samui related. You want to move it to Bedlam or general, please let me know, but for now, closing the cubicle door on that one. Thank you.