Thai Flags

Thetyim

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok keeping up with the latest trend :D

hahahahaha... Theytim's flying flags = the Livestrong wristbands of Thaivisa... :o:D

for Mr. BJ.... I'm confused now, because your flag IS waving??

for gburns... in your control panel, replace your "super member" phrase with the Buriram province.

Cant see that in the control panel.....only in the viewing profile and I cant do anything with that.....can we have some instruction please..... :D

I wondered what on earth was going on!

What's with this flag avatar faze, it's destroying creativity, there's now over a dozen members with flag avatars - even RDN and Darknight have been affected.

Please, stop this nonsense. :o

That's a bit rich coming from someone who changes his avatar every few weeks!! :D

What's with this flag avatar faze, it's destroying creativity, there's now over a dozen members with flag avatars - even RDN and Darknight have been affected.

That's a bit rich coming from someone who changes his avatar every few weeks!! :D

Where's the marmite.... I reckon it would look good in the middle of the blue flag..... job for Peder maybe..?

av-9431.gif

totster :D

RDN, How do you change your "member" title to say the name of the province? Can't find it in my Control Panel

Mr BJ

Why? :D

"Up to them" really scamp, you can switch off the avatars in CP if it's too much for you.. :D

Things do get a bit "too much" for the Scamper at times! :D

Where's the marmite.... I reckon it would look good in the middle of the blue flag..... job for Peder maybe..?

av-9431.gif

Might be considered a little disrespectful :D

RDN, How do you change your "member" title to say the name of the province? Can't find it in my Control Panel

Mr BJ

Sorry, you can't do it until you get to 500 posts.

av-9431.gif

Might be considered a little disrespectful :D

Possibly.... :D

hahahahaha... Theytim's flying flags = the Livestrong wristbands of Thaivisa... :o:D

for gburns... in your control panel, replace your "super member" phrase with the Buriram province.

Cant see that in the control panel.....only in the viewing profile and I cant do anything with that.....can we have some instruction please..... :D

click on My Controls

then

On the left side, click on Edit Profile Info

then

At the top entry, Customer Member Title, edit in "Buriram" instead of "Super Member"

hopefully, that will do it for you.... and as mentioned earlier, need to have 500 posts (which you do) before you can edit it.

:D

click on My Controls

then

On the left side, click on Edit Profile Info

then

At the top entry, Customer Member Title, edit in "Buriram" instead of "Super Member"

hopefully, that will do it for you.... and as mentioned earlier, need to have 500 posts (which you do) before you can edit it.

:D

Thx mate.....got it...... :D:D

mate I reckon you should change your title cause you got a Thai flag there not a Chonburi one

Hey Bronco,

Was that me or Boony you were referring to?

My av's a Chonburi flag on my PC... :o