Thai Flags

Thetyim

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I edited my post to include the comment it changed :o

:D

So it's OK now?... you're seeing the Chonburi flag now?

Just curious bronco... what method did you use to "lift" it from my avatar and paste it with your post?

I right clicked, selected properties, copied URL with ctrl C, then went to add reply, IMG, ctrl V and added reply.

It came up as the tri-colour first, then I thought had better add a comment so I edited and added the comment underneath and bingo when posted it had changed. :o

I right clicked, selected properties, copied URL with ctrl C, then went to add reply, IMG, ctrl V and added reply.

Thanks mate. :D

I'm always on the lookout for handy tips.

I'm a dummy when it comes to computers!

:D

It came up as the tri-colour first, then I thought had better add a comment so I edited and added the comment underneath and bingo when posted it had changed. :D

Time for a cleanout I think... :o

On the first day of this topic all the flags were waving, but now they are not. They wave on the pc I use at work, but not on my home pc.  Anybody have any ideas on what I did wrong?

thanks

PKG

I had a similar problem, then someone suggested i refresh my browser and they all worked. Worth a try.

Mr BJ

On the first day of this topic all the flags were waving, but now they are not. They wave on the pc I use at work, but not on my home pc.  Anybody have any ideas on what I did wrong?

thanks

PKG

I had a similar problem, then someone suggested i refresh my browser and they all worked. Worth a try.

Mr BJ

I tried and it did not work. It has to be something with my pc. The flags are waving like a fat kid waving to the ice cream man on my pc at work.

anybody got any other suggestions?

thanks

PKG

I will, being the generous soul that I am, Sacrifice my Kanchanaburi avatar to the first soul who requests it of me, on the following conditions, being the conditionalist that I am.

I was there for a while and loved the place, but I have left, therefore, if you can prove you are there and loving it, the flag is yours... Just so long as I can have the Trat Flag, as Koh Chang was my previous home, before Kan.