Buy Sea Kayak In Pattaya?

homeless007

The only place I have seen them for sale in Pattaya is Sports World top floors of Big C and Royal Garden.

Very limited selection and over priced.

Thanks, hope we get some more feedback. There was an old post by somebody selling them at fair price in Pattaya? HL.

The only place I have seen them for sale in Pattaya is Sports World top floors of Big C and Royal Garden.

Very limited selection and over priced.

Thanks, hope we get some more feedback. There was an old post by somebody selling them at fair price in Pattaya? HL.

there is a manufacturer based in Pattaya! the kayaks used to be sold in the big sports shop by the big c (real nice canoes) but not there last time I go...can't remember the name of the company...but definitelt in and around pattaya, maybe try asking some local diving operators or the kite boarding school at jomtien?

Does anyone know if you can find freestyle kayaks in Thailand, as opposed to the sit-on-tops that everywhere seems to have.

Something more resembling http://www.robson.cz/images/gr_robson-nrg.jpg

I once, several years ago saw a couple in a sports shop while visiting Phuket but have not spotted any since.

Feel Free's touring line is the sit inside style, but as far I know they don't make any freestyle, wave or surf, high rocker kayaks. Though it's a sit on top the Nomad is a blast for running the rivers here in the north. TIT, getting a bit wet is part of the fun even in December and January. Give them a shout, they manufacture mostly for export and may offer more than whats on there website. They also have more agents than listed on the dealer page on the feel free website

A Nomad in Chiang Mai

P3250038.JPG

P3250036.JPG

Ping River, paradise just minutes outta town

randikevin3.jpg