Phone Apps

HansBlinkers

What Smartphone? If it's iPhone, you download them, if it's Android you download them, if it's Symbian, you download them, if it doesn't download them then it isn't a very Smart Phone.

iPhone apps you can buy discs full of them at Panthip upstairs I think.

Same goes for Nokia.

What Smartphone? If it's iPhone, you download them, if it's Android you download them, if it's Symbian, you download them, if it doesn't download them then it isn't a very Smart Phone.

iPhone apps you can buy discs full of them at Panthip upstairs I think.

Same goes for Nokia.

It's a Nokia N95, I'm not that computer Savvy , I tried downloading them with no success. I just want to walk into a shop and buy some and get them uploaded on to my phone for me.

You shouldn't really have too many problems getting bits of stuff for the N95 as it's quite old now. You should be able to download stuff via the Nokia data suite which should have come with your phone. You don't really need to be computer or phone savvy but you do need to be able to follow the instructions.

I'm quite sure you'll be able to get loads of things on disc but I wouldn't expect it to have anything near as goot as Blackberry, iPhone, HTC etc etc as the "smartphones" are much more up to date than the N95, not just in the screen technology but also internal processors etc.

If your really having problems though, I'd be quite happy to offer what help I can

U can download lots of stuff on internet, takes a bit of googling and sometimes registering for a forum.

I saw in the corner of my eyes some software cd's/dvd's in the shops that sell copy stuff. But that might be for Iphone or Windows Mobile or something.

N95 is hardly a smartphone tho :)