Where Should I Go?

Swordfish

Hi my friends,

I will travel to Bangkok around 15th of August. I'm planning to discover bangkok for a few days and head to a nice beach/island after that. Where is the best place during this time (monsoon)? I heard that Ko Samet has a very dry and nice climate. What do you recommend? Thanks in advance

Hakim

Hi my friends,

I will travel to Bangkok around 15th of August. I'm planning to discover bangkok for a few days and head to a nice beach/island after that. Where is the best place during this time (monsoon)? I heard that Ko Samet has a very dry and nice climate. What do you recommend? Thanks in advance

Hakim

Expect a evening shower regardless of where you go but it's no big deal.

Many small islands off of Samui if you just want to kick back.

If you want some nightlife along with a beach, think Pattaya, Samui, Phuket, your going to have great time where ever you go. :o

I'm on budget...

Samui and the islands around are not in monsoon season by then . They have the raining season starting by beginning of october till december . A occasional drop of rain is always possible , whatever the season is but it isn't rain season yet up there . BKK has raining season i think in August , a littlebit sooner .