Current Bkk To Pattaya Situation

gk10002000

Just wondering what the airport to Pattaya situation is. I have been to Thailand 9 times so I am not too concerned about the current protest situation. I was wondering if the Bell Bus service was still running down to Pattaya or the other bus service there, or if there are any things special I should know about at the airport? I think just on general principals I will not take the taxi at night as I have done in the past and will book the flight that gets me there during the day so I can take the Bus.

On an unrelated note, I may want to get an MRI for my lower back. Is Pattaya Ok for that? I saw on another thread that Sri Ratcha had one. I was a little unsure of what the people had replied said about MRI in Pattaya. I plan to avoid Bangkok for most of my trip.

Thanks

No problem whatsoever coming down to Pattaya from the airport. All transport options are operating as usual. There are big road blocks/check points, but only going into the airport/going towards Bangkok and not vice versa.

Pattaya Bangkok hospital has MRI scanner (and pretty much all the rest as well), not sure on Sri Racha...

Check out:

http://www.samitivejhospitals.com/home.aspx?sid=0&lid=2

No problem whatsoever coming down to Pattaya from the airport. All transport options are operating as usual. There are big road blocks/check points, but only going into the airport/going towards Bangkok and not vice versa.

Pattaya Bangkok hospital has MRI scanner (and pretty much all the rest as well), not sure on Sri Racha...

Check out:

http://www.samitivejhospitals.com/home.aspx?sid=0&lid=2

OK. Thank you. Moved my holiday up a few days. Will arrive May 7. Trip number 10 to the LOS