Thai Man Wants To Meet Farang Woman

Golf

Hi there,

I just know this web site by accident and very interested in it. Let me introduce myself. I am a Thai man who studied and worked in the U.S. for many years. I just came back a month ago due to my family emergency and my visa status in the U.S. has expired. Now I am working in Thailand as an independent translator. While I was in the US, I always wanted to meet a nice farang woman for a long term relationship. I made it once, though, but our relationship didn't last for long. I was sad, but I am still alive and want to start a new one again. Hopefully it will be the last one this time.

I am really interested in meeting farang woman here in Bangkok. If you also want to have a serious relationship with a honest Thai guy, not a one night stand, please contact me. I have good English (read/write/communication) so a language barrier is not a problem. You can drop me a line at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,

Golf

All you farang girl that live in thailand, here's your chance to live permanently in thailand, hot, hot, hot, take it while it last, been abroad, well educated, what else can you ask for, going once, twice, sold to the highest bitter. :o:D

good luck to my-man!

Hello there,

Thank you for all of your relpies!!! I am really appreciated. I think I didn't make a mistake posting my topic here after all. I am serious in making Thai guy-farang girl relationship a real thing, not just for fun or anything. So any farang ladies who have read this topic please give me a chance. Oh, I'd like to metion these before I go. They might make me have less chance, but they're important.

I am not a real tall man. I am about 5'7" (173 cm.) so I would like to meet someone who is shorter or about my height. I am thin but not skinny. I prefer to meet a native English speaker (English or American), but that can be changed if we can get along well.

That's about it for now. Hope I am not too specific, but everybody has their own preferences, right?

Thank you,

Golf/ [email protected]

• 1 month later...

Hi there!

I’m Thai man and I’m proud to tell that I’m interested in Farang girl. I’d like to meet farang girl who lives or works in Thailand. I’d like to become long-time friends before to get to know each other's laughs, passions, sadness, and fears, see each other at worst and at best,share time together .This is the ideal, but I believe that it could be possible.

I work for Thai government.I like music,film,reading,sport and travelling.I’m looking forward to hearing from the one who ‘s interested in Thai man.My email is [email protected]

well, i might as well join with my fellow thais here then...

i m also interested in meeting with farang ladied here too..as i posted before..unfortunately i don't really come with a full option like my fellow chaps up there but if you, lassies, out there wanna try something new.. e mail me and we will talk then, ok??

pongster303

PS: i have no preference really but you lassies hsould enjoy drinking as much as i do....lol.............. :o .......... :D

Hello Pongster,

Hope you don't mind if I am going to ask you some questions. I have read some of your messages in this forum and started to wonder about you. Are you looking for a long-term relationship or just for fun. Please don't answer "both" 'cause there is no such thing as both. Pick one and go for it. I don't mean to lecture you or anything, but it's just so sad if I see you try so hard to get to know somebody just for "fun". I am a Thai man just like you and I already found "the one" I want to spend my life with. Good luck on your search man. I am on your side anyway.

first of all, good on you golf !!! and of course not, don't mind you asking at all...

well, to be honest i d love to meet someone first and then see how things progress...so i cannot really tell you at this point of time....it all depends on loads of things, golf.. i hope you get my drift... :o

Hello all,

First of all, thanks a lot, Sigur ros. I am a happy man now and hope all of us to be happy too. I could do this beacuse I am sure I am hornest and brave enough to approach my GF. Ponster, you can do it too. It's just take courages to do so. That's all. :o

Well, good luck guys. I will be here and wait for your good news!

Hey Golf and Pongster303,

I've known the one who is from Canada man but it's such long distance relationship.We first met each other in Mae Hong Son province and we traveled together for a little while before she left for her country.However,we keep in touch still.She is doing her Master degree at the moment and she expectly visit me next year sometime in June.We are friends still at the present and hopefully we will step up further.Keep going Pongster! Being a real man,I will be your side as well.

Cheers,

Deb

Thanks, Nat! That was a terrible typo!!! :o I meant "honest". Ponster, I was bold enough to introduce myself to my GF so we met and the rest is history. Make your move, and she will know that you're serious.

As for you, Deb, a long distance relationship is really tough. But I know that it somehow shows who you really are. If you're serious as I think you are, you wouldn't just stop contacting her, right? So does she. Let's go with the flow, and you will find out.

Good luck for all of you.

Hey Golf,

I wouldn't just stop man.Being friends first is the good start and then let's see things going but however,if somthing unexpectly appears,it won't hurt our friendship! You know what i mean ( yeah you do )

cheers,

Deb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Woah,  farang girl?

i wish to introduce you guys my sister then ...

she is ...Scarlette!!!    :o  ( j/k haha)

here is how to find her 

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4572

she is very very talented, well educationed among the girls i ever met!

yeah, really i do means it.

I just noticed this post making reference to me. There is no way this nit-wit is a brother of mine! Anyone in my family, brother included, being "well educationed" would make their point in a grammatically correct manner. Though his intention was to insult me through his childish innuendo, what I find most offensive in his post is this half-wit's claim as a family member. :D

Padkaprao, I'm flattered that I made such an indelible impression on you in another thread that you felt compelled to recommend me in this one. If you were to have really met me as you claimed, you would wish to recant your illiterate words and refer me with true praise. However, as someone else indicated, I’m spoken for anyhow.

Padkaprao, may you spend the rest of your cursed days in the wretched hooks of a Thai bar girl, building the house you will never own, cow-towing to a family who laughs behind your back, and paying for the sick buffalo many times over!

Hello all,

Wow! I started this topic as a real intention to meet farang girl and I met the one. We're doing extremely well. We're actually planing to live together as a couple real soon. :o So Thai guys who are serious about having farang girlfriends...be brave, get out, and make it happened. You will find the one.

Padkaprao, I am so sorry to know that this jurk is using your name. I am sure he will be cursed and driven out from this forum for good.