Re-entry Permit

i have a question regarding re-entry permit, i have a multiple non B visa, i have use up all the entry i have, this is the last 90day that i can get and the visa itself is already expire 2 week ago, but unexpected thing have come up and i need to do a business trip leaving Thailand in an urgent, can i be able to apply for a re-entry permit base on my last 90day stay, once again the visa itself is already expire. where im going there is no thailand embassy or consulate not that i know of.

if yes where can i apply for the re-entry permit?

The re-entry permit is for the permitted to stay time - not for the visa - so yes you may obtain a re-entry permit and return on than within your current permitted to stay time and then remain until that date. Just make sure you obtain before you leave.

You apply at the nearest Immigration office.

going to the immigration at the airport is more refreshing than going to the immigration in town, i assume i can get the re-entry permit at the airport immigration, does anybody know what floor the office is on.

[/quote

your right but

only if you are a reel emergency you can get it at the airport . you have to proof if no emergency only at immigation office near where you stay