Hua Hin Hotel

Penangkaki

Bear in mind the following that I posted on another thread to an accommodation question...

I heard that the Dusi Thani is fully booked as well. I don't think the problem is Khao San road refugees though. This is the summer break for schools and a lot of Bangkok Thai families are coming to Hua Hin and Cha-Am for their holidays. Also, be aware that this coming weekend is the Honda Summer Fest and last year that drew a crowd of over one hundred thousand (the population of Hua Hin is only 85,000) so if you are talking about this weekend you might be out of luck. This event is mainly a Thai oriented music event as you can see from the adverts - http://talk.edtguide.com/tag/honda-summer-fest-2010 and the town will be full of young Thai people from Bangkok. Also, the traffic and Thai restaurants will be inundated.

Bear in mind the following that I posted on another thread to an accommodation question...
I heard that the Dusi Thani is fully booked as well. I don't think the problem is Khao San road refugees though. This is the summer break for schools and a lot of Bangkok Thai families are coming to Hua Hin and Cha-Am for their holidays. Also, be aware that this coming weekend is the Honda Summer Fest and last year that drew a crowd of over one hundred thousand (the population of Hua Hin is only 85,000) so if you are talking about this weekend you might be out of luck. This event is mainly a Thai oriented music event as you can see from the adverts - http://talk.edtguide.com/tag/honda-summer-fest-2010 and the town will be full of young Thai people from Bangkok. Also, the traffic and Thai restaurants will be inundated.

Thanks for the info, think i stay put in Bangkok this weekend.