Phuket Fishing Park..toons Lake....

gdog205

After doing some research on Phukets local fishing parks..i must say im dissapointed!....i live in Koh Samui but.im over here for a week on business and always like to try the local ponds....after looking at SAWAI and PAR LIE ?...the price of the fishing compared to the size of the fish caught is terrible,bad value for money....i then discovered TOONS lake{alias PHUKET FISHING PARK..}...not a bad size lake to be honest..i still have never caught a cahor..siam carp,so after seeing 4..babys upto 15 kg come out the previous day ,i felt confident....unfortunatlely, i didnt bag any but did have 5 PACU between 3 and 5 kilos..not bad...then shed loads of SAWAI {baby pla buk} upto 15 kgs.....not a bad days fishing....the price with a bit of food 1200 bht..thats better than the others but still not cheap..there were many thais there and no way were they paying the same!!!!...but...up in CHA AM FISHING PARK.....my favourite...everyone fishes for 150 bht per day!!...PLA BUK upto 150 kilos....cahor to 60 KGS......Why cant the parks be fairer in the south???....does anyone know of any other reasonbly priced parks in PHUKET..!..thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2000 baht is a truly disgusting price to pay for a bit of fishing. Shame on that greedy french owner who is quite happy to rip fellow farangs off.. i wont be going back. What makes it worse is that he charges the thai's half of what we pay..grrr

Edited by chuppachops

2000 baht is a truly disgusting price to pay for a bit of fishing. Shame on that greedy french owner who is quite happy to rip fellow farangs off.. i wont be going back. What makes it worse is that he charges the thai's half of what we pay..grrr

That is disgusting indeed a farang using dual prices.