Banana Pancakes

gk10002000

I enjoyed these immensely when on Ko Samet. The vendor spread out the batter and dropped in some of those small bananas. However in Pattaya, I can't seem to find anybody that makes them that way. I have seen a few vendors that use an all egg batter, but that is not what I want. Can anybody point me to a vendor on some soi that makes these?

Thanks

There is a large lady in Kho Talo near the 7/11 who makes very nice Banana pancakes. What her batter is made from I cannot say. But they are very nice. There is also a guy who ventures past the Boxing Roo on 3rd road I can recommend also.

Often times I used to see a woman opposite Wat Chaimonkrong on Pattaya Tai, stretch out the batter and add real banana to it with condensed milk to boot. This was late at night might add!

:)

That's it. I will be on the lookout. Thanks

Kiss Food makes them.

Continental Bakery makes them.

and lastly, Baywatch on Beach Rd makes them.

Continental does it the best.

Wow. Do you mean KISS food as in the two restaurants, one on Second road across from Mike's Mall and the other down near the Dolhpin Roundabout? I eat there all the time. Woe is me if I missed them on the menu!

Where is the Continental Bakery? I will have to look it up.

Thanks for the locations.

Arriving Pattaya May 7. Getting closer! Long holiday after a long and grueling but profitable contract.

I have had banana pancakes in many places around Asia. And I have to admit, the ones I had on Samet were the best. Never had any like that again.

Wifey does a pretty darn good job, but now I am more into mango, blueberry...even pineapple. Tough to beat. Mango pancakes are now probably my favorite!

Kiss Food makes them.

Continental Bakery makes them.

and lastly, Baywatch on Beach Rd makes them.

Continental does it the best.

Wow. Do you mean KISS food as in the two restaurants, one on Second road across from Mike's Mall and the other down near the Dolhpin Roundabout? I eat there all the time. Woe is me if I missed them on the menu!

Where is the Continental Bakery? I will have to look it up.

Thanks for the locations.

Arriving Pattaya May 7. Getting closer! Long holiday after a long and grueling but profitable contract.

Baywatch is on Beach Road down closer to Walking Street. i believe it's at the end of Pattayaland.

The Continental that i go to is Thappraya Road just after Thepprasit heading towards the beach.

and... i started to think about it after i posted that Kiss may *not* have banana pancakes, but they do at least have regular pancakes.