Bars In Pattaya With Ubc So I Can Watch Sports Next Sunday Morning?

Hey,

there is a UFC event which i understand UBC package shows, its on live from the USA so will be on like 9 am next sunday morning.... any bars that will be open so i can watch it at that time?

any help much appriciated

Think you need to have a walk and check some out.I would go to Rockhouse on LK Metro and check that out first,then irish rovers,basicaly bars that have rooms to rent

and the bars with that little red dish. :)

Think you need to have a walk and check some out.I would go to Rockhouse on LK Metro and check that out first,then irish rovers,basicaly bars that have rooms to rent

and the bars with that little red dish. :D

smartarse lol lol.doesnt say they are open mate :)

btw been drinking many times in Bridgend,full of cardiff boys lol.Some even knew i was a stokie and didnt kill me

ha will be fun and games if we come up this year my friend ..... we do like some banter with the Stoke fans dont we :)

i honestly dont get the joke about the little red dish ??? someone explain it to me :D

i honestly dont get the joke about the little red dish ??? someone explain it to me :)

The UBC satellite dish is red!

The Queen Vic in Soi 6 will definitely be open and they have several large televisions connected to the South African sports channels.

i honestly dont get the joke about the little red dish ??? someone explain it to me :D

The UBC satellite dish is red!

The Queen Vic in Soi 6 will definitely be open and they have several large televisions connected to the South African sports channels.

Lol .... my mate whom im staying just explained ..... red dish .... lol

right sorted ...... Queen Vic next Sunday it is then :)

Cheers guys

btw been drinking many times in Bridgend,full of cardiff boys lol.Some even knew i was a stokie and didnt kill me

ha will be fun and games if we come up this year my friend ..... we do like some banter with the Stoke fans dont we :)

Good,clean,wholesome banter hehehehehe,but the coppers dont like it too much