Ft Hood, Tx

sonny1

Lived in Killeen, Texas for 30 years. Was a fixture at the lounge whatever it's name was at any given time at the Tour Inn (the old Stagecoach). Knew Tom Snyder, Jeannie and Bob Tucker in Harker Heights, Sunny and others.

Edited by sonny1

Welcome to the forum, sonny1.

I'm pretty sure there are enough of your former neighbors living here. It might take a while to find them. Even if you don't find them, there are enough nice folks here, from all over the world, that you'll soon find enough new friends who share some of your interests.

Never mind the smart remarks you find posted here. If you check the postings of folks like jackdawson, you will find that the best they can do is little one-liners of sniping, without helping or contributing in any way. Just look at it like you would the rest of the crap that seems to dot the landscape.

Welcome to the forum, sonny1.

I'm pretty sure there are enough of your former neighbors living here. It might take a while to find them. Even if you don't find them, there are enough nice folks here, from all over the world, that you'll soon find enough new friends who share some of your interests.

Never mind the smart remarks you find posted here. If you check the postings of folks like jackdawson, you will find that the best they can do is little one-liners of sniping, without helping or contributing in any way. Just look at it like you would the rest of the crap that seems to dot the landscape.

Not looking for new friends looking for a few I knew there. Thanks for the hand hold but I don't need that either. Know you're trying to be neighborly. Got my wife for that and just looking for news from back across the big pond. I have been here in S.E. Asia for about 15 years total. Viet Nam, 3 1/2, Thailand, 9 and Hong Kong 18 months. And your type of response was a reason why I quit this visa forum the last time about 3 years ago.

Edited by sonny1

Not looking for new friends looking for a few I knew there. Thanks for the hand hold but I don't need that either. Know you're trying to be neighborly. Got my wife for that and just looking for news from back across the big pond. I have been here in S.E. Asia for about 15 years total. Viet Nam, 3 1/2, Thailand, 9 and Hong Kong 18 months. And your type of response was a reason why I quit this visa forum the last time about 3 years ago.

So you don't like friendly, welcoming, helpful responses? Ok, then here's my unfriendly/unwelcoming response....how is this still thread even still open? Maybe I'm missing the connection to Thailand other than that you've lived here.

The response was friendly and helpful. If that upsets you then you are welcome to leave again. Since you seem not to want help, I'll close this.