Cheap Flights To Uk This Summer

orlov

If anybody wishing to fly to the UK this Summer has given up in despair at finding return flights on respected airlines (i.e. ignoring Uzbekistan or Aeroflot etc), for less than 40,000 baht, which is more than 800 sterling in our useless currency, may I suggest trying either "flykingfisher.com" who seem to be the on-line booking agent for Kingfisher Airlines or "Lastminute.com" which, despite being an on-line UK website, seems to have no trouble booking flights starting from points other than the UK. I've just booked flights with Kingfisher on Lastminute.com for £635 rtn. The Kingfisher route via Mumbai has only become available from last month and although I'd never even heard of Kingfisher until recently they are one of only 6 airlines worlwide who have been awarded coveted 5 star status from Skytrax who are an independent airline rating agency and award star ratings purely on the basis of customer feed back. So here's hoping...!

The rates from Thailand to the UK really have gone crazy. Mate just booked for 1,100 pounds while another paid around 1,000.

Do know a person arriving at the end of the month who is booked on Kingfisher so I'll get a review from them and post it.

Do it via a Kayak search and it brings up several uk booking agents that have no problems in doing bkk-lhr in these days of electronic ticketing, ebookers, last minute etc. I've been fining flights @ £600-650 most dates. Booked on Kingfisher myself in August.

I've just booked flights with Kingfisher on Lastminute.com for £635 rtn

i have also booked, but paid 435 Pound return ...

Excellent. What date were these? Mine at £635 were for 30th June o/w, returning 31st July so I supect high season. I've actually got a free flight on my FF miles with Etihad (not incl taxes of course) but their prices are so outrageous that it's still cheaper to pay for a family of 4 on Kingfisher.

I've just booked flights with Kingfisher on Lastminute.com for £635 rtn

i have also booked, but paid 435 Pound return ...

Is that Thailand UK return?

Details if it is please.

its an open return from lon - bkk - lon . can change the date for free..

i use a company in Southall London called ' Southhall Travel ' , they are the cheapest agent in the uk, but can also do reverse routes.