3 Month Visa Extension

The Immigration in Jomtien offers now up to 3 months Visa extension for tourist visa. Know someone how much they ask for? Visa Offices ask 13000 Baht.<br /><br />After the three months it is possible to renew for another 3 months.<br /><br />It mus be a new way from the immigration, and i wonder nothing to read here in this forum.

Edited by alocacoc

With or without a receipt? There is no such extension of stay for a tourist visa entry and all extensions of stay cost 1,900 baht. Could you please post a copy of such an extension of stay (removing personal details) as would be interested to see exactly what it says. You obtained this directly from the Immigration Office?

<br />With or without a receipt? There is no such extension of stay for a tourist visa entry and all extensions of stay cost 1,900 baht. Could you please post a copy of such an extension of stay (removing personal details) as would be interested to see exactly what it says. You obtained this directly from the Immigration Office?<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I ask in two Visaoffices in Soi 13 and Soi 13/2 They confirm it. One office ask 13000, and the other 14000 Baht. I will go tomorrow to the immigratin in Jomtien to get detailed informations.<br />More i can not report write now. The 30days extension for 1900 Baht i know allready. Now it is available for 90 days at once. <br /><br />End of this month i have go to Vientiane for a new Visa. In this case i would prefer the 90 days extension. Edited by alocacoc

Jomtien Immigration is not on Soi 13. You seem to be talking about what is likely an illegal stamp from a third party. Be careful and do not trust without checking directly with the Immigration on the legality of such a stamp.

<br />Jomtien Immigration is not on Soi 13. You seem to be talking about what is likely an illegal stamp from a third party. Be careful and do not trust without checking directly with the Immigration on the legality of such a stamp.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I know, the immigratin is in Soi 5 Jomtien. I saty near there and will go visit the office for get more informations. I will report here.

The Visa Office in Soi13 i use since two years for visa runs to cambodia and laos. They are serious. So i can not believe that they offer a non-official solution.

Anyway, i will report tomorrow.

Believe you will find a number of such services less then honest; especially during lean times. Don't put your trust in anyone but yourself - you are the one who will pay the price if something is wrong.

Any extension costs 1,900 baht, regardless if it is for 1 week or 1 year.

If the extension is not an official one, you will be responsible and can expect to go to jail when found out. Only deal directly with immigration and get a receipt.

I just come back from immigration. They are closed totday, but some immigration workers are there. I ask one, and he told me: There is no possibility to get a 90 days extension.

Strange, that some visaoffices offers this. So i will do my next visarun soon in Laos.