Easy To Get Tourist 60 Day 2 Entry ?

Begin of year I missed watch the Thai bath and don't see he rapidly get stronger. As I recognozed since are no more 3 month to make bank deposit and my income from rent lost 5'000 bath per month and I do not reach 65'000 !!! now I miss 1200 Bath to renew retire visa.

Which is best place - Vientiane, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur or Phnom Phen - to get easy a tourist visa with 2 entry, just for the meantime the new bank deposit can be used to get new (renewed) 1 year retire visa? I like Hong Kong but hear hard to get there?

Thanks for any tip

For extension of stay based on retirement, the financial requirements are 65k/month income OR 800k in bank OR combination of the two totalling at least 800k. If you have some money in Thai bank you could use that to make up the income shortfall to reach 800k using the 'combination' method. And there is no seasoning period attached to bank funds if using the combination method.

If you can't do that, within the region Vientiane and Phnom Penh are currently issuing double entry tourist visas if you need that much time, or being over 50 can obtain single entry Non-O visa which would give 90 days permission to stay on entry.

:) Thank you Thaiphoon. I know the conditions and until now my pension was always near 68k/month and so I no needed any deposit in a thai bank. I transfered just monthly my needs in one step to pay only once 150 ATM fees. But as I said I don't recognozed the THB rise such quick that my pension went only 1,2k under 65k/month (as exchange with foreign currency).

Of course I am over 50 otherwise I couldn't hold the third NON-IMM visa.

A NON-O not work because June/July for holiday purpose with kids I must visit 3 neighbour countries.

Sure I order the transfer of 100k/THB but this have to sleep 3 month in a thai bank before applay new NON-IMM. So with double entry tourist visa I guess be on the safe side. So let's fly PP.

Thank you for your advise, we can close this matter.

For extension of stay based on retirement, the financial requirements are 65k/month income OR 800k in bank OR combination of the two totalling at least 800k. If you have some money in Thai bank you could use that to make up the income shortfall to reach 800k using the 'combination' method. And there is no seasoning period attached to bank funds if using the combination method.

If you can't do that, within the region Vientiane and Phnom Penh are currently issuing double entry tourist visas if you need that much time, or being over 50 can obtain single entry Non-O visa which would give 90 days permission to stay on entry.

:) Thank you Thaiphoon. I know the conditions and until now my pension was always near 68k/month and so I no needed any deposit in a thai bank. I transfered just monthly my needs in one step to pay only once 150 ATM fees. But as I said I don't recognozed the THB rise such quick that my pension went only 1,2k under 65k/month (as exchange with foreign currency).

Of course I am over 50 otherwise I couldn't hold the third NON-IMM visa.

A NON-O not work because June/July for holiday purpose with kids I must visit 3 neighbour countries.

Sure I order the transfer of 100k/THB but this have to sleep 3 month in a thai bank before applay new NON-IMM. So with double entry tourist visa I guess be on the safe side. So let's fly PP.

Thank you for your advise, we can close this matter.

As Thapro stated " And there is no seasoning period attached to bank funds if using the combination method." You do not have to let the 100 K sleep in Bank for 3 months before apply for extension if up use combination method.

As Thaipoon stated " And there is no seasoning period attached to bank funds if using the combination method." Yoiu do not need to let the 100K sleep in Bank before you apply for extension.

:) Thanks for all your efforts above. Because I am not fluent in English I jump over "seasoning" (I think in kittchen :D ) .... if I understand now in clear text it mean I can go in with Embassy confirmed rent of 63'000 THB and the difference or more in my pocket in case of bribe ha ha ha, or in the bankbook fresh taken out of ATM with my foreign credit card?

Thanks a lot. I hear this first time, it is interesting maybe for others too in this time, I will try. If it don't work (it depend also on mood of imm officer I guess) I come back here. Have a nice day