Car Wash In Pattaya

ruds

Why not buy some sandwiches from the 7/11 and sit inside your car whilst it's being washed, that way you can keep an eye on the workers and eat, all at the same time!

yes engine on air con on radio on couple of beers 2 ladies have car wash party !!

Car wash on east side of third road, between central and north roads, just before the back entrance to Carrefour. Only Thai food though.

Car wash on Soi Kophai, enter Soi Kophai from Pattaya Thai, car wash will be on your right about 100m in on the soi, there are some small shack restaurants there as well.

I use the one at the garage just before Tesco Lotus on Sukhumvit, just before Soi Theprasit. Leave the car, walk aroung the corner and go into Tesco. Only two minutes walk.

There is one on Third Road (between North Pattaya and Pattaya Klang) where you can get food & drink whilst you wait but it is ridiculously expensive.

There is another, new one, behind Carrefour. Don't know the costs but it is very convenient for a short walk into Carrefour.

I use the one at the garage just before Tesco Lotus on Sukhumvit, just before Soi Theprasit. Leave the car, walk aroung the corner and go into Tesco. Only two minutes walk.

There is one on Third Road (between North Pattaya and Pattaya Klang) where you can get food & drink whilst you wait but it is ridiculously expensive.

There is another, new one, behind Carrefour. Don't know the costs but it is very convenient for a short walk into Carrefour.

Must be a different car wash, then the one I mentioned on third road. As there you pay around 140-180 Baht for cleaning the car, depending on what you want done.

For food they have a noodle/pork leg over rice shop on one side, on the other side it's the typical thai stall where you order dishes over rice for around 30-40 Baht.

It's also possible to take a 4-5 min walk to Carrefour from there.

Have to check out the one next to Tesco Lotus that you mention, never been there before.

I went past the new one behind carrefour today but didnt look like it was open yet. I also just heard that you can get your car cleaned at the fairways golf range, i wonder if they have a restaurant there

Carrefour.

I don't recall seeing a car wash at Carrefour - but you can buy a bucket and sponge upstairs in Homepro. :)

In the carpark under the rear of the building, bout 50m walk to the food court.

Edited by Spoonman

Carrefour.

I don't recall seeing a car wash at Carrefour - but you can buy a bucket and sponge upstairs in Homepro. :D

There is a new one, outside on the NW corner. Also mentioned by BWPattaya a few posts earlier.

Looks like a pricy one though. :)

I often use the car wash at HomeWorks and get a meal at the Big C next door.

There is also a car wash in the Central shopping centre car park. No shortage of eating places there.

Do you have any idea how much they charge to wash a scooter there?

Carrefour.

I don't recall seeing a car wash at Carrefour - but you can buy a bucket and sponge upstairs in Homepro. :D

There is a new one, outside on the NW corner. Also mentioned by BWPattaya a few posts earlier.

100 Baht the ads say.

Where do you get yours done cheaper?

Carrefour.

100 Baht the ads say.

Where do you get yours done cheaper?

Place looks expensive but sometimes appearances can be deceptive.

Could be that they're running an opening promotion though.

Just had my car washed at Fairways today. 100 baht - promotional price, I think, but didn't see an ending date (40 baht for motor bike). They have a restaurant with aircon and of course, the driving range. It's off Sukhumvit, just south of Pattaya Klang.

Head for Jomtien and look for the Pan Pan restaurant on the right side just before you get to Jomtien. Just past there you will see a car rental place. Just behind the car rental is a car wash. The car wash is a good one and the Pan Pan has pretty good food too.

i went to the new one adjacent to Carrefour yesterday

it was 280 baht for inside and outside cleaning

apparently the opening promo was 200 baht

anyway they did a good job and helped load the shopping

i will go again

Pretty much what I assessed, it does look a pricy car wash...

i will go again

i went there because the grubby looking open air one on third road near to the back entrance of carrefour has increased their prices

it used to be 140 and now its 200, quite a leap and a longer walk

so i thought i would give them a try

i was happy with the one hour service and it saved the long walk

i have used the one in central, its 250 but they take ages to do it as they are always busy

Head for Jomtien and look for the Pan Pan restaurant on the right side just before you get to Jomtien. Just past there you will see a car rental place. Just behind the car rental is a car wash. The car wash is a good one and the Pan Pan has pretty good food too.
A friend took us to Pan Pan for a pizza lunch late last year and dropped his car there for a wash while we dined, it was scratched when we walked over to collect it (looked like a sponage was dropped then use without the grit from the floor being washed off). Of course denials from staff - the manager said there was no proof etc. if you don't like it F&*% Off!

In the past it used to be a good place - no so these days it seems.

Goddamn thats some expensive car washing over that side of suk road, I'll stick to Hollywood car care on the bypass between Soi Siam CC and Nernplub, 180b all in including undercarriage and engine bay, they sell ice cold drinks with plenty of relaxing area's to sit and wait.

• 1 year later...

i will go again

i went there because the grubby looking open air one on third road near to the back entrance of carrefour has increased their prices

it used to be 140 and now its 200, quite a leap and a longer walk

so i thought i would give them a try

i was happy with the one hour service and it saved the long walk

i have used the one in central, its 250 but they take ages to do it as they are always busy

update:

the central one is 300 baht and 325 on Saturdays (surcharge at weekends) and always 2 + hours

the third road one has put prices back to what they were before at 140 a car and busy again

the one at back of Carrefour is now 325 and won't discount

same car wash company at back of tukcom is 300

the same one in siracha is 250

pricing to location i guess .........