Car Wash In Pattaya

ruds

i will be giving the mobile van a try next time, got there number off them last week, seems great idea they qouted 180 baht at home, so can have meal, watch dvd what ever. great idea hope it works

being cleaned right now vigo 270 baht down to 180 for Jazz 0890968804 go south to Rayong north to Leam Chabang and East Pattaya. thats cleaned inside and out. about 90 baht more than i normally pay but worth it. bring own water in a tank and pressure washer. 1900 for wax and polish.

post-53164-0-98149300-1308038367_thumb.j

post-53164-0-94003200-1308038378_thumb.j

post-53164-0-67916600-1308038391_thumb.j

Yup this is where i go - very convenient at the top of klang, can drive some balls or practice putting if thats your thing and they have a nice looking sit down restaurant.

I have never eaten there so cannot comment on the food but the car wash itself is very good, 150 THB I think for my SUV.....

Just had my car washed at Fairways today. 100 baht - promotional price, I think, but didn't see an ending date (40 baht for motor bike). They have a restaurant with aircon and of course, the driving range. It's off Sukhumvit, just south of Pattaya Klang.

being cleaned right now vigo 270 baht down to 180 for Jazz 0890968804 go south to Rayong north to Leam Chabang and East Pattaya. thats cleaned inside and out. about 90 baht more than i normally pay but worth it. bring own water in a tank and pressure washer. 1900 for wax and polish.

turned out they have 25% dicount on right now so pick up, 2 motor bikes was 300 baht, will be using this service from now one. great just leaving them to it at home.

Try MP Car Clean (Kar Kleen) on Thepprasit Road. Head east towards the Sukhumvit and it's situated in the second gasoline station on the left side of Thepprasit Road.

There is an air-conditioned diner located within the car wash premises. Just read the newspapers if you want and watch your car being washed.

• 3 weeks later...

using Nalaks recomendation, knowing i was pushed for time and needed to wash the car before going out later, i gave these folks a ring

they arrrived at my home exactly on time

they were very pleasant whilst here and respected our privacy.

they asked nothing of us, not even water

the two workers spent nearly two hours making the car look like new whilst i was confortable inside my home

i was very satisfied with the service and gave them a good tip (which i won't quote here as people will only critisice)

the promotional price for SUV type vehilces was 200 baht instead of 270 baht

i will be using them again

i think it actually saves money by having it done at home

as when its done in town, i need to find a diversion to keep me occupied for an hour or so

this normally costs more money, and depending on the type of diversion, sometimes a lot more...........

using Nalaks recomendation, knowing i was pushed for time and needed to wash the car before going out later, i gave these folks a ring

they arrrived at my home exactly on time

they were very pleasant whilst here and respected our privacy.

they asked nothing of us, not even water

the two workers spent nearly two hours making the car look like new whilst i was confortable inside my home

i was very satisfied with the service and gave them a good tip (which i won't quote here as people will only critisice)

the promotional price for SUV type vehilces was 200 baht instead of 270 baht

i will be using them again

i think it actually saves money by having it done at home

as when its done in town, i need to find a diversion to keep me occupied for an hour or so

this normally costs more money, and depending on the type of diversion, sometimes a lot more...........

apparntly they used to have a small generator so as not to use peoples electric but people said it was to much noise and did not mind letting them use house electric. i was searching around for a tip but they had gone before i realised. a great business idea in my opinion, hope it works out for them.

• 4 months later...

Bring this thread back from the dead...

I'm trying to get hold of the mobile car wash people again but their phone number seems to be out of service (089 096 8804) - has anybody used them recently?

They are a great service - hopefully they're still around...

Tom.

tom,

i used to use them twice a week

it was a great service

then as fast as they arrived on the scene, they were gone

like you say, no answer from the phone

i am so sorry, i miss them............

I'm trying to get hold of the mobile car wash people again but their phone number seems to be out of service (089 096 8804) - has anybody used them recently?

Tom.

tom,

it was a great service

Ah sh1t, when did they dissapear?

not been able to contact them for a couple of months now

Tom.

tom,

it was a great service

Ah sh1t, when did they dissapear?

not been able to contact them for a couple of months now

I too fell in love with them.

I had a second phone number and managed to get through to them a few weeks ago.The first time they said their vehicle was being repaired and would call back. They didn't call back, so I called again and they said they had closed the business - not enough customers.

I was, and am devastated. I thought I must have been the only customer, but obviously not. I have no idea where they are based but they would have had a great business on the Darkside - there are so many farangs who would be happy to have their cars washed at home, I just think they should have persevered and asked people to pass their name along etc. Maybe put their cards in the Darkside bars and restaurants.

Right now I am having a lot of problems getting my car washed without having to wait around for hours. I know of at least 6 car wash places on the Darkside and they are all packed , all the time. One day I drove around on a Monday, and they were either closed (literally because they workers were so tired from working all weekend) or they refused new business because they were full up.

There is clearly a gap in the market for an enterprising mobile car wash - like the one that folded.

Anyone????

Edited by Mobi