Pet Stores ~ Info On Cats

sk1max

OK cat fans can you help me? Our family has just adopted 2 three month old male kittens, they are going to be kept inside the house. Will they need to be vaccinated? Where would be a good place to get them fixed when they reach 6 month? I also need a pet store, in the Airport area, that I can buy some supplies, a large covered litter box, and lots of scratch toys. Any advice welcome and appreciated. :)

a good vet clinic I advise is Sathitphong's

opposite to a Rajjabhat university , out of Chang Puek gate .

from the moat , take a left at Chang Puek gate , downalong the way

keep looking on left hand side , once you found a cluster of pharmacy store , Vet clinic should be among them.

and for shop

a Rak sat , central airport plaza g floor will do have a good price product .

if you looking up for more of that . try at Namping Pasusat (have several branch) around back side of CMU.

they have a lot of pet products , cheap and can many way get a discount.

other place is about a cage or breeding tool , is at Haiya cemetery, down at haiya gate , you'll find a three way road and then an intersection . take right . there's lot of pet shop around there.

Dr Nook is also a very good vet - we've been using her for 4 years and trust her with all my my animals. She's located off Chang Klan Road, just down from the Shangri La, at the end of the Soi opposite the large green Kasikorn bank.

There's a large pet store just down from Carrefour and Index on the Super highway.... it's not too near the airport, but it should have more or less everything you could need. I can't remember what it's called - but you can't miss it, it's very large and very blue.

I would definitely get your cats vaccinated, just in case. Lukaemia is rife here as is Distemper. You vet will be able to recommend exactly what you need.

a good vet clinic I advise is Sathitphong's

opposite to a Rajjabhat university , out of Chang Puek gate .

from the moat , take a left at Chang Puek gate , downalong the way

keep looking on left hand side , once you found a cluster of pharmacy store , Vet clinic should be among them.

and for shop

a Rak sat , central airport plaza g floor will do have a good price product .

if you looking up for more of that . try at Namping Pasusat (have several branch) around back side of CMU.

they have a lot of pet products , cheap and can many way get a discount.

other place is about a cage or breeding tool , is at Haiya cemetery, down at haiya gate , you'll find a three way road and then an intersection . take right . there's lot of pet shop around there.

The pet supply shop at Airport Plaza has unfortunately closed. A very well supplied one is "Pet Mart" on Canal Road just before the road to the Night Safari, on the left if you're coming from Chiang Mai.

I agree with rachele703 concerning Dr. Nook, she's excellent.

/ Priceless

Ran Raksath at the Airport Plaza is indeed closed.

There's a Namping Passusath Branch on the Hang Dong road as well. When coming from airport Plaza heading Hang Dong on your left, before Tesco Lotus. The front of the shop is green.

Neutering a cat shouldn't be more than 500 baht, and you can bring them in the morning, collect a few hours later. Leaving them overnight is not necessary. Male cats do not get an antibiotic cure after the operation.

Quite near the Airport Plaza is also Ban Mha ka Meaw. (in stead of going left at the intersection towards the airport go right. Pass three petrol stations (Caltex, PTT and Esso) and just after the road make a bow to the right BMKM is on your left, just before the entrance to Chiang Mai Land) Tel: 053 - 205 155

Raksath still has a big store on the superhighway, in between the Carrefour and Makro. Although, it may be a bit far out of the way for those who live in Hang Dong or so.

They do have a monopoly on certain pet foods (products?). Don't know about Catbest, though.

Baan Ma Ka Maew is excellent. The doctors and staff know what they're doing, speak English well, and will try to find the root cause of any health problems that your cats may have. I've been there for my pets, and a friend just had her cat there to be spayed.

Baan Ma Ka Maew is excellent. The doctors and staff know what they're doing, speak English well, and will try to find the root cause of any health problems that your cats may have. I've been there for my pets, and a friend just had her cat there to be spayed.

I agree, there are several highly qualified vets whose credentials are on display in the waiting area.

I always call ahead to make sure one of them are available before going, unless it's an emergency.

I have always used Dr Piyapong and been very satisfied.

There is an excellent huge pet store on the main Hang Dong Road, on the left passed the Siam Commercial Bank and about 100 metres before Tesco Lotus. It is located within a parade of shops.

Can’t miss it, the store has animal cages, accessories and foodstuffs displayed on the pavement outside the store.

They sell everything your cat or any pet may require. The manageress is a very nice little lady who speaks perfect English. I’ve been using that store for years.

I would definitely get your cats vaccinated, just in case. Lukaemia is rife here as is Distemper. You vet will be able to recommend exactly what you need.

I agree. It is not worth taking any chances as our vet did not mention Leukemia, but one cat died from it and now we make sure that is covered as well.