Korat Web Cam

buadhai

Which view do you prefer?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There you have it Mike. 4 for the street view, none for the garden. Guess that tells you something, though not exactly sure what. Maybe it's something about the garden, where all you are really doing is "trying to watch grass grow". :o:D

Well, I could turn the thing around and give you "bedroom view". Not a lot of action there either....

:o

Hmmmmm...."bedroom view", sounds interesting. I reckon you might get a lot of "hits" for that "just in case" something might happen. :D Kinda like everybody watching the "street view", just in case. :D (the nurses happen by) :D

Oh ... twice the excitement
Could you stand it?
Is there any real chance of a broadcast from outside the Passinee

It will require some coordination between Ken and I. We'd have to use his GPRS account as the Pasinee doesn't have Internet (yet). And, I'd have to set up my laptop and bring it and the web cam to Pasinee.

I'm supposed to get a new car "real soon now", so that would make it much easier on my part.

But, it is a definite possibility. We'll try and give plenty of notice....

It sounds as though you might have to sell up Mike  :D

Someone on the forum says to go "south, definitely south". Looks like that must be where the action is Mike. If the nurses aren't back on Monday I'll pack my bags ang go with ya. :D

Cheers, by the way. :o

Edited by Ken

It's dark  :D

Happens every f***ing night....

:o

Who stole your dummy?

She was Ken's birthday present....

BTW, I must note that while there were no nurses yesterday, Ken did get a huge smile and eyebrow rise from a lovely young thing (perhaps a nurse in civilian clothing) who waltzed by our table. Ken was visibly both pleased and shocked. Perhaps the highlight of the day, Ken?

She was Ken's birthday present....

BTW, I must note that while there were no nurses yesterday, Ken did get a huge smile and eyebrow rise from a lovely young thing (perhaps a nurse in civilian clothing) who waltzed by our table. Ken was visibly both pleased and shocked. Perhaps the highlight of the day, Ken?

You can have the "dummy" back.....she won't do anything. :o

Lovely walking by.....highlight of the day...actually that'd be about right.smileytongue4hg.gif

Oh ... twice the excitement

Could you stand it?

Is there any real chance of a broadcast from outside the Passinee
It will require some coordination between Ken and I. We'd have to use his GPRS account as the Pasinee doesn't have Internet (yet). And, I'd have to set up my laptop and bring it and the web cam to Pasinee.

I'm supposed to get a new car "real soon now", so that would make it much easier on my part.

But, it is a definite possibility. We'll try and give plenty of notice....

Set it up at Jacks he has broad band already. Same view attractions. Right opposite the 7/11. He is a perv so he should agree. :o

What is Jacks? :o

Come out of Mike's place, turn right. Walk to 7/11. Stop. Look straight in front of you with the 7/11 on your right and you will see it. In fact you can see it from Mikes place on a good day with the wind behind you. Has a pool table too and seves piss ALL day

Wahay :D Sun hitting off windsheild of car, some dodgy bloke checking to see if the car is open.

:Twas almost worth getting up early to see. :D

"Dummy" in some uncultured english speaking cultures is known as a pacifier:whistling:

[/i]Must go and see what's happening on the other webcam[....tootlepip!!!I] :o