Library

Hearing about the changes to Cable TV made me realise I'm likely to be reading even more books when I return to Samui next month.

Just wanted to mention the library service at the Wave in Chaweng which is my favourite spot for finding something to read as well as being a decent pub.

Also like the bookshop at Cheong Mon beach but any other recommendations would be welcome.

Cheers.

I always found in the hotels there is a sort of swap thingy going on. You give a book you take a book. Don't know if it still goes on.

That's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. Basically the cheaper the better.

I always found in the hotels there is a sort of swap thingy going on. You give a book you take a book. Don't know if it still goes on.

That's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. Basically the cheaper the better.

Do you support Tottenham? :)

Actually, i think Island Books in Lamai do in deal whereby if you read and return the book in the calender month you get half your money back. It's something like that, a good deal anyways for people like your good self who are careful around the pound my old mate. Good choice of books aswell. :D

Actually, i think Island Books in Lamai do in deal whereby if you read and return the book in the calender month you get half your money back. It's something like that, a good deal anyways for people like your good self who are careful around the pound my old mate. Good choice of books aswell. :D

Thanks for that info carmine. I'll look into that and anywhere else offering decent deals?

Thanks for that info carmine. I'll look into that and anywhere else offering decent deals?

I honestly think, island books for price deal, variety, sourcing & knowledge, the best.