Redirect To Last Post Read

basjke

When I click on any topic title in the Pattaya news clippings forum I will be automaticly directed to the last post in that topic that I read previously.

Why is this option not available in the other subforums?

There is a way of doing it in all topics by clicking on the orange box next to the topic title.

post-566-1273426201.jpg

It's not clear to me about clicking on any topic title putting you to the last read post though. Are you accidentally hitting the orange box?

There is a way of doing it in all topics by clicking on the orange box next to the topic title.

post-566-1273426201.jpg

It's not clear to me about clicking on any topic title putting you to the last read post though. Are you accidentally hitting the orange box?

It can't be accidentally because it is like this as long as I'm a member.

I havce to correct myself.This redirection only happens if I click on the topic title which shows at the top of the pattaya forum page.

Edited by basjke

I've tested it - Pattaya NC forum (top of the forum topic and others)

Clicking on the topic titles will open OP

clicking on the yellow box left side at the topic title will redirect to the very last post in that thread.

I'm not sure if we are on the same wave lenght but let me try to explain once more.

If you go to the pattaya forum you will see at the top of the page a banner "Pattaya forum subforums".

On the right side it will show last post info and shows the topic which had the last post in the Pattaya news clippings forum.

If you just point to the topic title there will pop up a window that says."go to first unread post".If you have read that topic previously,clicking on the topic title will take you automaticly to the first post that was added after you previous reading.

This only happens in this forum.It would be handy if all topics had this feature.

Pattaya Forum Subforums

Pattaya Forum Subforums

Forum Topics Replies Last Post Info

Pattaya News Clippings

Forum for Pattaya related news.

Sponsored By:

Forum Led by: Rimmer 2,536 17,548 Today, 2010-05-10 13:13:56

In: Iranian Couple Charged With Th...

By: Jingthing

I've not noticed that before, or forgot. Anyway, I just checked several other forum/subforums and they show the same thing as yours so would seem it is for all forums.

post-566-1273507994_thumb.jpg

Exactly,so it seems that the so called orange box is integrated in the topic title in this case.

My question is why it can't be aplied to all topic titles in all forums,not only to the single post in the banner from a subforum.

I guess I am confused. Clicking on the topic in the forum header takes me to the last post read, regardless of which forum.

So from the forum main page, if I click on the pill topic in ladies, it takes me to my last post which was, in fact, the last post I read there.

I guess I am confused. Clicking on the topic in the forum header takes me to the last post read, regardless of which forum.

So from the forum main page, if I click on the pill topic in ladies, it takes me to my last post which was, in fact, the last post I read there.

Exactly that is what I mean.If they can make it work this way from the forum main page,which works perfectly, then why is it not possible to have it the same way in each forum individual.