Thailand Vs England!

bangkok blue

Wow, that's one to remember and put on the calendar.

Any ideas of how to buy tickets and when they are going on sale would be most welcome. Nothing on Thaiticketmajor.com yet :)

I can't wait for this! Even told the missus she can't go so that a real footie fan can have a ticket, needless to say she really didn't seem too bothered!

BRING IT ON!!

The game isnt until after next season so I very much doubt tickets will become available this year....I would love to see this one but no doubt the minority of English football fans will let the country down once again! :)

England confirm Thai tie

The Football Association has confirmed England will play a friendly against Thailand in June next year.

The Three Lions will travel to South East Asia immediately after their Euro 2012 qualifier with Switzerland at Wembley on 4th June to tackle a team currently managed by former England skipper Bryan Robson.

It will be the first meeting between the two countries and will commemorate the 65th anniversary of His Majesty King Bhumibol's accession to the Thai throne.

The FA, who has already invested a lot of time in the region, will also hope the game will gain valuable support in their bid to host the 2018 World Cup.

The friendly is unlikely to be too popular with Premier League managers with the prospect of their players heading across the globe for one game soon after the 2010/2011 season has finished.

The game isnt until after next season so I very much doubt tickets will become available this year...

If tickets are already available, the Pirate industry is way ahead of itself :)

The friendly is unlikely to be too popular with Premier League managers with the prospect of their players heading across the globe for one game soon after the 2010/2011 season has finished.

It'll be popular with the players though. John Terry can do his stuff, without upsetting his team mates again :D

The game isnt until after next season so I very much doubt tickets will become available this year...

If tickets are already available, the Pirate industry is way ahead of itself :)

It'll be popular with the players though. John Terry can do his stuff, without upsetting his team mates again :D

Hi Mr Bojangles, your avatar reminds me of my friend Victor Brox , he used to play that tune at " band on the wall " in Manchester ,

I have heard tickets won't be available until February 2011.

Should we organise some kind of group to make sure we can get hold of as many as possible so the actula fans of England can go to watch??

The game isnt until after next season so I very much doubt tickets will become available this year....I would love to see this one but no doubt the minority of English football fans will let the country down once again! :)

No, we just need to bring your Captain Fantastic to do that Seaspok my Old China, he'll do that without even thinking about, bring his Family too just to make sure..

Cool lets trash bangkok, like the good old days supporting england...lol,

Maybe you are weak in the head, and were in a coma for several days, from the blow of a riot police baton on your head. You probably didn't see the station platform covered in blood, and the floor of the train running with blood.

These were the lucky ones, who could still walk. Others were returned home in caskets quietly, to their families.

The unlucky ones returned in wheelchairs several months later. They now watch England on television.

Hopefully these SAD old days are behind us, and we can now enjoy football as a sport.

Cool lets trash bangkok, like the good old days supporting england...lol,

Maybe you are weak in the head, and were in a coma for several days, from the blow of a riot police baton on your head. You probably didn't see the station platform covered in blood, and the floor of the train running with blood.

These were the lucky ones, who could still walk. Others were returned home in caskets quietly, to their families.

The unlucky ones returned in wheelchairs several months later. They now watch England on television.

Hopefully these SAD old days are behind us, and we can now enjoy football as a sport.

Wasn't there a Thread in the General Discussion Forum a while back about Non English/British People barely understanding English/British Humour ( & Language ), if at all ??

Jombom, it's called " tongue in cheek " or " Sarcasm " or even Heaven forbid " a Joke " what Thai Miller wrote, he didn't & write it seriously or wasn't serious in what he wrote, hence his " lol " at the end which means " Laugh out loud " which is what people generally do when they attempt some humour or make a Joke.... :)

Where are you from & what specific " Murders " are you refeerign too ??

Thailand doesn't need English Hooligans at the moemtn anyway, they have their own, i see them on the News virtually every day..

Are Central World & the Paragon open yet ??

Didn't think so..

Hi Mr Bojangles, your avatar reminds me of my friend Victor Brox , he used to play that tune at " band on the wall " in Manchester ,

Hi Micky. That takes me back a long time, to some very happy memories. I used to frequent Band On The Wall quite a lot in days gone by.

No, we just need to bring your Captain Fantastic to do that Seaspok my Old China, he'll do that without even thinking about, bring his Family too just to make sure..

Speaking of which.............

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/essex/8679692.stm

Haha you can't help yourself can you geezer?......The man can't help the ways his parents behave, you would of thought they would be doing their best to keep their famous son's name out of the press but they are obviously a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic!.....anyway I will be at the parade on Sunday seeing JT hold up the Premiership and FA Cups!

You must of loved seeing this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...utd/8663746.stm

Haha you can't help yourself can you geezer?......The man can't help the ways his parents behave, you would of thought they would be doing their best to keep their famous son's name out of the press but they are obviously a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic!.....anyway I will be at the parade on Sunday seeing JT hold up the Premiership and FA Cups!

He can't no you're right, but he can choose not to be rumping his Ex Mate's Mates' Children's Mother aye ??

But brush that under the Table Seapok aye, as long a syou win that's all that matters yeah..

I despise the Fella as he eptomizes EVERYTHING that is wrong with Modern Footballers & UK Society.

Tony Carr's Testimonial ?? Good on Terry & Lampard for choosing to play, fair play to them..

2 people i wouldn't p*ss on if they were on fire ( i might think aboiut p*ssing on Lampard if the fire was engulfing him badly ) but Players that were created by Tony Carr nevertheless.

The Fruit doesn't fall far from the Tree where the Old Man is concerned anyway.. :D

• 11 months later...

Is this game still happening?

I think you'll find its off due to the Thai delegate defecting to the Russians during Sepps totally above board World Cup bidding process. :)

Edited by carmine

Is this game still happening?

I think you'll find its off due to the Thai delegate defecting to the Russians during Sepps totally above board World Cup bidding process. :)

Don't listen to this nonsense. Its been cancelled due to a debate in the Thai Government home office dept regarding public standards.

It was thus decided to cancel the game with England and instead play against Zimbabwe. ;)

Ah ok Smokes live from the whithouse! :whistling:

So the Thai public standards department think its people would be better suited watching Zimbabwe than England......is this what you are saying?

In that case surprised the Jocks aint there instead :D

Ah ok Smokes live from the whithouse! :whistling:

So the Thai public standards department think its people would be better suited watching Zimbabwe than England......is this what you are saying?

In that case surprised the Jocks aint there instead :D

Thailand aint got a stadium big enough for our away support mate...especially for a trip to Thailand. Anyway a Tartan Army spekeswoman was quoted as saying "No way jose!" :ermm::lol: