Can Anyone Recommend A Hotel Close To Airport ?

have to spend a day in bangkok before flying to Samui, i dont fancy staying in Bangkok at moment so can anyone recommend a hotel say within 15 minutes of airport??? pool and fitness centre needed ...... am thinking under 2000 bht a night

am looking myself but if anyone can give me first hand info it would be much appriciated

thanks

It all depends on your budget. Novatel is 4000 THB but is next to the airport . I have stayed at the Convient Resort and that is 700 THB (Agoda prices) and is good value - clean and has a shuttle to and from the airport . There are quite a few others in the area at similar price range if u check out Agoda.

It all depends on your budget. Novatel is 4000 THB but is next to the airport . I have stayed at the Convient Resort and that is 700 THB (Agoda prices) and is good value - clean and has a shuttle to and from the airport . There are quite a few others in the area at similar price range if u check out Agoda.

Yep went for the convient in the end, seemed decent price and has a pool for me to chill out for few hours ..... wanted to be miles away from everything so this seemed perfect, thanks my friend

and thanks for everyone else comments, novetel was my favourite but i got the money for just a stop over