Parts To A Honda Magna 750

I've got a honda Magna 750, year 95. Where in bkk do they have parts for my bike (thinking of oilfilter, chain, airfilter and other normal parts). How is the knowlege level on big bikes in garages (would you leave your bike there or go to a dealership for big bikes to do service?. I also looking for sissybars, forward controlls, windshield, saddelbags and holders, would that be easy to find in bkk, or should I order it on ebay. How is it taxed in thailand when buying on e-bay. How is the customs on the airport, if I take with me parts in luggage when travelling down (from norway).

I'm going to thailand next month (miss my bike and my girl to much, most of all my bike :) ), and whant to order inn everything that is not possible/hard to get in thailand.

drive chain and sprockets not a problem. mocyc.com

oil/air filter bring with you

the other custom stuff you can get here several shops on the website above. any parts you think you need bring with ya. cos new parts availability is rare on older models.

as for mechanics you take ya chances. I've heard that Dr Bike mechs are ok. but never used them myself.

bring stuff in ya luggage. take it out of the packaging and put it in a plastic bag.

also Red baron have 2nd hand stuff for a wide range of bikes.