Advice Needed

sokal

I met this Thai girl from Sumatrpakarn on my last trip 5 months ago. We kept in touch and I said I could meet up with her again on my next trip. She is 23, not a BG, no tatoos, doesn't party much. So last afternoon I met up with her. She phoned me and she took a taxi to my hotel on kaohsan road. We went out to eat and got back to the room, I gave her a bottle of purfume as gift that I got her. So we decided that she was going to take a taxi back to her place to get her stuff and we where going to go to Pattaya. At first she didn't want to because she doesn't like Pattaya but she said that here room only has a fan so it would be too hot to stay there.

She said she should go get here stuff by herself because it would cost allot more if I went with her.(i am just a 25 year old budget traveller, she knows that) She said Sumatprakarn is about an hour and 20 min away, I didn't think it was that far. I wanteded to go with her but she just said she would be back in 2 or 3 hours depending on the traffic. I went to sleep and woke up at 3 in the morning. She was not back so I called her 10 times and texted her, no answer. Went back to sleep, now its 9:30 am and no answer.

she is either in trouble or she just ditched me. She did not take any of my stuff and i was going to pay her taxi fair after which was about 700 bht both ways. Should I just assume that she ditched me and head to Pattaya or could she be in trouble ? I called her number on the hotel phone, still no answer. I don't know what to do.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should print a few thousand flyers with her picture and distribute them in Pattaya and Samutprakan.As I assume from your avatar that you are an American you are probably also familiar with the pictures from missing people on milk boxes.

Hope this is helpful to you. :)

Edited by basjke

Higher paying punter perhaps...

Move on..... go to Pattaya...

Also <deleted> have the tatoo's or the absence of tattoo's got to do with the price of milk or whether or not she is a BG for that matter.

Also <deleted> have the tatoo's or the absence of tattoo's got to do with the price of milk or whether or not she is a BG for that matter.

good, i am not that emotional of a guy, i could forget about her, no problem. I am just not sold that she ditched me. I think she might have fallen asleep at home or something. I thought it would be erresponsible to just leave and forget but it looks like not.

Tatoos say alot about a person, some people don't seem to understand that maybe because everyone they hang around with has tatoos.

I must have spent half my life worrying about girlfriends and wives who don't turn up when they said they would and have imagined all kinds of tragic accidents that may have beset them.

Yet never once, in 37 years, has any single one of them ever come to harm.

They don't turn up because they choose not to.

Enjoy Pattaya, the 'Deadwood' of the 21st century. :)

Buy a more expensive bottle of perfume with the next girl and give her more cash, move on go and have fun in Pattaya you`ll soon forget.

i didnt give her anything on the last trip so the purfume was for her last time. She is the one stuck with a 700bht taxi fair and a 1000 bht bottle of purfume. It doesn't make any financial sense for her to do this. I am just going to head to Pattaya anyway, she is giving me no choice. If she is in trouble then i tough sh*t for her I guess.

Tatoos say alot about a person, some people don't seem to understand that maybe because everyone they hang around with has tatoos.

Absolute BS.....all it says about a person is that said person has a tattoo...thats all.

Absolute BS.....all it says about a person is that said person has a tattoo...thats all.

how many presidents and fortune 500 CEO's have tattoos ? not many

i am not that emotional of a guy, i could forget about her, no problem. I am just not sold that she ditched me. I think she might have fallen asleep at home or something.

:) .....called denial old chap.....how dare a Thai lady dump you.... :D

Sokal: I am having trouble reconciling this thread with a post of yours last year, as follows:

"Dude, do you have a self esteem ? If you are decent looking and young then you should not take any BS from girls epecially Thai girls. A young guy with money is the best of both worlds for Thai girls. You can have any Thai girl you want. I understand that you like her and everything but now you need to turn the game around. You should start ignoring her, ignore her until she contacts you, then you are the one being chased and thats the best way to have it with women.

Ignore her now, that's the only way to make her want you for more then just money."

Are you trolling?

I must have spent half my life worrying about girlfriends and wives who don't turn up when they said they would and have imagined all kinds of tragic accidents that may have beset them.

They don't turn up because they choose not to.

Enjoy Pattaya, the 'Deadwood' of the 21st century. :)

good to know. I am out of here. I got the most out of the deal anyway.

BTW Pattaya is way better then everyone says. Its better then Phuket. Allot cheaper, way more big shopping malls and nice towers. Patong has one small shopping centre and everything is more money.

to pattaya i go

How do you know for a fact ??....you don't....so not a convinicing arguement

yeah! just look at george w. bush.

what a f... whit, he turned out to be.

Edited by tigerfish

i am not that emotional of a guy, i could forget about her, no problem. I am just not sold that she ditched me. I think she might have fallen asleep at home or something.

she was too short for me anyway. I want a taller one

Ditto, and I'm 56. Chances are more than 99 percent the girl doesn't want to see the OP again (or at least not at this time). But dam_n*d if it isn't that 1 percent chance I worry about when it comes to the safety of someone care about.

OP: In the scheme of things and what she probably wants from a life, a bottle of perfume is almost meaningless. These girls need houses for their parents, a motorcycle for the brother, a truck for the father and the best cellphone money can buy. Pony up for that and she's be back.

she was too short for me anyway. I want a taller one

watch out ladyboys! sokals on the prowl in pattaya.

Edited by tigerfish

I think reading all the posts from the op in this thread I have come to the conclusion that she has just dumped you, I suppose they can put up with idiocy if they are getting paid, but a cheap bottle of perfume is not enough to spend 5 minutes listening to the garbage you have spouted in this thread.

Actually you'd be surprised how many do. I have worked for a few all suits and ties look great but when in their casual wear they have tatoos, many of them at one time served in the armed forces and got them when young. What does it tel you about a person??? well unless its Swastika with F.U across there forehead probably not very much.

Oh I forgot to mention the girl, like she kind of forgot you.

Edited by yabaaaa

We arent gonna have this tattoo argument again are we...

There are obviously enough people around on this forum disagreeing with you to suggest it is, at the very least, looked down upon... Agree with me on this and lets call it a day on the tattoo argument LOL