Peaceblondie

Donnyboy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met Frank on a number of occasions now through a mutual friend, and for someone who's had a bunch of serious accidents, injury, and ill health over the years, all I can say is that he's one of the most upbeat people I've met. He's a fighter that's for sure.

Hope he pulls through and that his run of misfortune buggers off and gives the poor bloke a break!

Aitch

I spoke to Franks neighbour (my friend) yesterday. He heard that Frank was to be picked up and taken home last night? And Im unsure of his current condition. Now this is via my friend talking to Franks partner who is Thai, and it maybe lost in translation, so please bear that in mind. Perhaps Ijustwanna teach or someone who has Franks/Sandys number can call to confirm this.

I sincerely hope you get better soon Frank.

Glad I caught this posting, Donnyboy. No sense going to Sripat if he's home now.

I tried his mobile but just got the "callback service"- it's either off, or he's out of range.

Will try later, and post my findings.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry I didnt know of this thread, so here is a bit of an update (might not be the latest...as I spoke to Frank on the 22nd May)

He is mostly ok. well ok in the sense that he sounded positive. He could not speak much, but was happy to listen. (ie. have some interaction with someone). Albeit somewhat frustrated that he could not engage in the conversation. He said he is not in pain. He even laughed at my lame jokes every now and then :)

I got the impression he is open to having visitors. so friends that know him might want to visit?