Armoured Vehicles, Army Live Bullets Will Be Used To Surround Red-Shirts From 6pm

webfact

Thai Tv is saying Seh Daeng is dead

I'm a little worried how the reds will react if thats true... the rift is about to widen even further.

Why care about the delicate feelings of supporters of a terrorist?

Civilized people respect human life. You obviously donot. Too bad!

I respect human life ... and this came FAR too late. It should have happened in Nov of 2008 when Sae Daeng first started his grenade attacks. MANY people would still be alive if he had been taken out (into custody and kept ... or killed) all that time ago.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't think a sniper picking off the opposition will go over too well in the international community.

He is a rogue member of the army.

I don't think too many will fail to see that this was an astonishingly dangerous man. Protesters are one thing, armed insurgents are a completely different thing.

Remaining red shirt leaders having a meeting but have not yet told the human shields what has happened

I wouldn't be surprised if they agree to leave now. Not only do they realize they may have a target on their heads but they probably just lost most of their firepower. The black shirts have little reason to stick around now regardless if they have been paid or not ... either way, it is likely nothing will change in terms of their money since their contract dies with their terrorist boss.

tulsathit Urgent: ์Nation Channel has announced correction, saying doctors still attempting to save Sen Daeng's life.

Not Chula hosital? ... That would be beyond irony!

Veen_NT (8.05) Nation TV: Erawan Centre hasn't confirmed the death of Seh Daeng but said he was unconscious in ICU.

Last throes of a Psycho!!

Nothing too painless I hope!! :)

i don't think a sniper picking off the opposition will go over too well in the international community.

He was a traitor attacking his own military and trying to overthrow his own government, they'll get over it.

The Nation: Urgent @jin_NT has called Seh Daeng number. One guy picked it up/said Seh Daeng was injured in the head and in ICU at Hua Chiew Hospital.

The news just gets better! :) )

Disgusting haters here at this board.

disgusting lovers of haters here on this board

A renegade general leading a criminal insurgency? I think they will understand quite well, mate.

US has thought everyone is ok to kill people that are called terrorist, domestic or international

A special ops team picking off a confirmed violent and deadly terrorist?

And you think the international community will have a problem with this? I seriously doubt this. They'll probably ask to plan joint ops for future engagements.

A bigger issue might be the reaction of the newspapers if it is confirmed this happened while giving an interview to the IHT. But still, the odds that this action will save thousands of lives is simply too important to ignore.

Let the chips fall where they may. Hopefully, the reds will now pack it in and go home. It would be a tragedy to have to kill them all. Much better to let them go through the justice system.

I'm a little worried how the reds will react if thats true... the rift is about to widen even further.

You are so pompous khunjames.

Civilized people respect the lives of 'civilized" people. Few on this board would argue with that.

The Hitlers, Amins, Saddams, Bin Ladens, Mansons and countless others of their ilk do not warrant respect from anyone.

They were all killers. Kattiya Sawasdipol was advocating killing innocent people and no doubt has a few skeletons in his own closet.

Hopefully he'll rest in peace now.

Edited by ratcatcher

Any details on the circumstances Sae Daeng was shot?

The very first report I heard on his being shot (before it was on TNN) was that the sniper was from inside the Red zone and not from outside. I don't think we will ever know for sure.

I'm guessing there will be video at some point. No cell signal in the area at present would make it hard to get it out, but I'll bet we see something eventually.

Channel 6: TPBS- Seh Daeng alive but in critical condition.

Tv pics show reds firing bang fai and otehr missiles from Lumpini Park into Sala Deang. Buses, motorboikes, cars, taxis amazingly being allowed to drive through the junction and still use the overpass with all the firefighting going on around and above.. Why the hel_l haven't they closed it to traffic? Insane.

Only of civilized people :)

The "international community" all seemed to put their hands together when the US Snipers shot the Somali pirates through the head. Ship... city.

Really? I doubt there will be one bad bit of press outside of maybe Burma and Cambodia.

Actually if he dies it will do wonders for Thai credibility. Not only took out a terrorist (at minimum a rouge military officer hel_l bent on violence) but they did it without collateral damage and at night time. HATS OFF TO THEM!!

The US uses unmanned flying drones to take out suspect terrorists and OFTEN end up killing others along with the terrorists. Don't hear too many people crying about this beyond the terrorists.

Edited by jcbangkok

Any details on the circumstances Sae Daeng was shot?

The very first report I heard on his being shot (before it was on TNN) was that the sniper was from inside the Red zone and not from outside. I don't think we will ever know for sure.

I'm guessing there will be video at some point. No cell signal in the area at present would make it hard to get it out, but I'll bet we see something eventually.

He was shot while giving an interview

Don't we worry too much about the international community? What has the international community done for Thailand in recent times? Today let the international community better not get involved.

Edited by macwalen

I think that is great news about Seh Daeng............. You ask for it, you often get it............. As for the other main Reds, They were given enough rope to hang themselves, now lets see what they do........ A pity though that they may take some poor farmer and his wife and children along with them........